My 2 Cents on IGF-1

Ironchef

Awards
I dont post a lot but read all the time been on the boards over a year now, A little backgroud for you guys, I am a NASM certified Personal Trainer one of the top trainers for my company wich owns around thirty Golds Gyms around the country, Also I have a degree in food science and do most of the nutrition programs for my company. I myself Have been training for 6 years most of wich were natural untill I reached my genetic peak and well I need not say more. I just finished an IGF-1 Cycle from Muscle Research around 40 mcgms per day post work out or 1st in the morning. It also was a bridge between cycles wich enabled me to keep all my gains and loose bodyfat in the process. Extreme increase in vascularity and leaness. The cycle I ran was tren for 6 weeks putting on 18 pound of lean mass. Yes I ran it alone It was harsh but got the job done. Along with IGF-1 I ran clomid For 4 weeks As well. I am fully recoverd It took about a week to really feel good again. In a couple of weeks I am running T-prop for ten weeks, bulking for next years shows. I will run IGF-1 Maybe the last for weeks of the cycle to solidify my gains. Good product and strong, I would recomend getting extra AA to dilute for easier measureing. I Used Bac Water. Great Board for those who want a better education on how to do things right. Props To BOBO and the rest of the staff. Oh yea stats are 5' 10 200 lbs 10% bf looking to get to 225 befroe I diet for the spring show.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
so you liked IGF-1?
sub-q or IM?
if IM any notice of localized growth?
any lathargy after injecting IGF?
recommended, yes or no?

Ironchef

Awards
Im but a slin pin is small remember, no lethargy or really sides that I found, After tren anything seems light however. I recomend It but you need To have a lower BF % to see results, As far as localized growth I really dont know I use the mirror as my guide chest has more straitions, bicepts have a better split and delts are more prevelant, legs became very vascular, but I feel that was due to BF coming down.

BLiStEr

Awards
I just finished a IGF cycle also. Used it IM (slinpin .5" in lean muscles i.e bi's tri's delts, quads), 40 mcg per day for 25 days (=1ml), during the last 25 days of a 12 week 1-test/4ad cycle. No localized growth noted. Results were far better than I expected. It helped put on a couple more pounds of lean muscle while keeping the bf at bay. Muscles appear fuller and more defined. This is just an observation of my own notable results, nothing scientific or factual just a plain ole mirror also. I am going to PCT for 4 weeks and do 2 more IGF cycles of 25 days on and 30 days off back to back and hopefully I will see even more results. I purchased my Igf r3 from Hicalchems for 160.00 per ml. I have not had the pleasure of shopping with MR yet.