GH tendon problems?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on GH for almost 4 mnths now at 3ius (now 2ius, winding down) per day 5 on 2 off. At first I had a lot of joint soreness. Now overall joints are ok but the lowest part of my achellies tendons are really sore (killing my boxing performance), carpel tunnel, and for the first time I am having what seems like rotator cuff problems in my right shoulder. Can this all be from the GH? and if so will it go away when I stop the GH?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what else are you on? training? its very hard to know with n=1

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right now I am on a **** load of stuff for PCT so there is really no way to separate this out right now, but I guess what I am wondering is, I have heard of people on GH haveing joint soreness and I am wondering if that is attributable to negative effects on tendons and ligaments?

what else are you on? training? its very hard to know with n=1

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its most likely that PCT stuff will mess up your joints(due to lowering your estrogen), or you screwed them up when on cycle (usualy tendons get screwed by AAS).

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its most likely that PCT stuff will mess up your joints(due to lowering your estrogen), or you screwed them up when on cycle (usualy tendons get screwed by AAS).
This sounds right to me. GH is usually good for joints except feet hands and wrists. Hopefully you warm up your rotator cuffs and take breaks from flat bench periodically, hint.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
****... I was considering going on IGF or HGH to fix my bad rotator cuff.

Parteeman

Awards
I will tell you that I at 40 yrs old have nightmarishly fucked up rotator cuffs in both shoulders and that a combination of fish oil (natural anti-inflammtory--talk to Swale about it), Glucosamine and 5ius of GH every day have dramatically improved by shoulders. I used to wince in pain after my first set of flat bench even on 1000 mg of Ibuprofen, and now, I'm Ibuprofen free and while the first set is not completely pain free, it's really no big deal. And the biggest difference came after getting on the GH for 60 days. As a result, I'm sold on the restorative values of GH for rotator cuff injuries. I also limit my chest workouts to once a week--which does slow my progress, but it also prevents further should injuries.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
That's very good to hear... My right rotator cuff is seriously fucked up, but I don't want to have surgery. I was thinking of going on GH sometime after the first of the year for a body recomp in addition to the rotator cuff repair. Thanks for the info.

antivtec

Awards
I am on Test 600mg/week Deca 600mg/week GH 3iu 6on 1 off and I am having similar problems but on my wrist. When I up'd from 3 to 4 iu my knees swelled up and wirst started hurting. The knees got better in 48 hrs but after 5 days my wrist was not better so I went to the doctor and he told me my tendon had some inflammation and gave me anti inflammatory. Have been on the Anti Inflammatory for 2 days(very lil improvement). I did read something about carpel tunnel and that did not sound good. I have been off the gym for 2 days and no significant improvement. I am going to give this anti-inflammatory another couple days. Should I stop the GH completely until wrist is 100 %?

*I know this is not my thread but i feel my question could be relevant for the subject.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no expert but if you're intent upon remaining on the GH, I suggest you lower your dose (50%) until the pain subsides then stay at that dose OR if you must, escalate SLOWLY!!!

Will you users on this thread please als share the positives of your GH use AND the dose and time taken to notice said effects? Thanks

antivtec

Awards
Just for everyone's information. I stop the GH completely for 2 days and came back at 2.5iu but the pain was going away slooooooowly so I went to the doc and was prescribed some anti inflammatory ( That sped up the process a lot!). I am back to 3iu and will wait another 2 weeks before going up to 4. At least I know the GH i got is the real deal from the sides at only 3 iu ED. BTW the pain is gone and wrist is 100 percent.