HGH 120IU Kits by Ex-gensci Employees?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone hear of a fairly new generic HGH being produced by a new company that was founded by a bunch of ex gensci employees?

Apparently, it's 191aa just like jino's, but comes in 120iu kits (I'm assuming 10 x 12iu vials), and it's substancially cheaper then jino's which as you know contain 100iu (10 x 10iu vials).

That's about all I know at the moment, but I'd like to get some more information as always.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
one of my sources is selling it now. actually it's 12 - 10iu vials but close enough. there's only a few guys using it so far but from what i've seen and heard, guys are saying it's stronger than jin's. one guy even had to bump the dose down. gensci came on the board and tried to discredit the guy but it was easy to tell that he was just trying to get guys to buy his own jins. considering on picking up a couple kits and giving it a home test. like you said, cheap ass price. only thing that holds me back is the rule of thumb: you get what you pay for.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one of my sources is selling it now. actually it's 12 - 10iu vials but close enough. there's only a few guys using it so far but from what i've seen and heard, guys are saying it's stronger than jin's. one guy even had to bump the dose down. gensci came on the board and tried to discredit the guy but it was easy to tell that he was just trying to get guys to buy his own jins. considering on picking up a couple kits and giving it a home test. like you said, cheap ass price. only thing that holds me back is the rule of thumb: you get what you pay for.
Very interesting.. Beelzebub. Thanks for that... I'll probably go pick some up as well... I'll now have 3 different brands to compare.. :)

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yes, that's the same post gensci made about the source in question. they argue extensively for a few pages.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea I know I saw your post yeaterday ;)

CROWLER

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen just be very careful here okay.. just don't want anything to end up looking like a source post... thanks

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to get the brand name they are using?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to get the brand name they are using?
that's the thing... the brand is unkown and labeless... but the few people actually trying it are reporting its kicking thier arse...

Once case was just pointed out to me... where a user familiar with using 6iu ED of jino's switched to this hgh brand and had to cut his dose down to 3iu cause of intense gh sides.. swelling hands, loss of sensation etc.

They swear up and down it's 191aa... and i haven't seen any reports of red welting and what not as of yet. (but I haven't seen alot either...) All I know is that its coming from a very respectible source, who made his business in moving jino's... And he still does move jino's... so you could imagine it would kick his reputation's arse if he ever tried to push bad product off on anyone.

It's being made in an undisclosed research center in China... why it's undisclosed? Is anyones guess. I'm assuming that gensci has the patent on this perticular method... and if they keep it nameless and labelless, they will have to catch them first.. but this is complete speculation on my part.

---

I'll be reviewing, ansomone/jino/ and this generic brand over the next few months. 100 iu's of each in succession.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's the thing... the brand is unkown and labeless... but the few people actually trying it are reporting its kicking thier arse...

Once case was just pointed out to me... where a user familiar with using 6iu ED of jino's switched to this hgh brand and had to cut his dose down to 3iu cause of intense gh sides.. swelling hands, loss of sensation etc.

They swear up and down it's 191aa... and i haven't seen any reports of red welting and what not as of yet. (but I haven't seen alot either...) All I know is that its coming from a very respectible source, who made his business in moving jino's... And he still does move jino's... so you could imagine it would kick his reputation's arse if he ever tried to push bad product off on anyone.

It's being made in an undisclosed research center in China... why it's undisclosed? Is anyones guess. I'm assuming that gensci has the patent on this perticular method... and if they keep it nameless and labelless, they will have to catch them first.. but this is complete speculation on my part.

---

I'll be reviewing, ansomone/jino/ and this generic brand over the next few months. 100 iu's of each in succession.
hey poob, same guy carries fitropins too. he's the one stop shop for GH. :twisted: