Pinning L3RIGF-1: Sub-Q or Localized IM?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
which do you bros opt for?

any advantages? better gains?

I noticed Poobah didn't think there was a difference...

Anyone else have a concrete or non-concrete opinion??

Maximus G

Awards
IMO it isnt any difference i didnt get any localized growth when i injected
IM but it can sting a bit if you inject Sq

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard IM saves you from some of the intestine growth/bloat stuff.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
So guys, just pin IGF as I would any other AAS?
Just ED though :)?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personnally, I had a lot of localized growth. I'm pretty sure I would end up with one cheek much bigger than the other if I did it like AAS. I'm all for IM.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tried IM for two cycles directly to the calves. as most of you know, this is my weak point........and it remains that way. i noticed zero localized effects.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It may be what your looking for if your specifically looking to bring up lagging parts... Since I'm not that critical about lagging parts as of yet.. (since i'm still cutting my ass off). My concern is focused on the big picture.

I can assure you I feel igf working... and I'm on my 2 days off of hgh right now, and my forearms are hurting more then usual, so it may be worse then hgh in that respect.

But if your tearing it up, and have a great base or bulk for that matter, then i'd probably consider IM injections to lagging body parts, the better option for you.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I did IM and sub-q in an alternate fashion and saw no advantage in one over the other. Used the same spot every time (once nightly @ 40mics) and noticed no local effects at all. Not as much fat burning as I'd hoped for either. Stacked with lots of andros so it's hard to say on the anabolism it may have contributed. Appetite was not enhanced either. The only noticable effect was fatigue post-w/o when I would administer. Even with a massive malto load/whey shake, I was in hypo heaven for 20 nights straight! I actually got a month of good sleep out of it. But at 10 bucks a night, it's an expensive sleeping pill.