IGF and Woman
- 09-11-2005, 08:58 PM
- 09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes. 20mcg = treshold, 30mcg = good results. LBM, strength, skin firmness all increase without virilization. Fat loss is fairly important, more than in the male counterpart in this n=2 study. I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to give more detail. Someone else should pick up from here, I guess.
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
09-12-2005, 10:14 AM
09-12-2005, 05:44 PM
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
09-12-2005, 07:27 PM
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
09-13-2005, 09:38 AM
09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Search around here and you'll find more... but generally, igf + breast tissue = high incidents of breast cancer... Aswell as the female body reacting in much harsher ways then us men. Its not worth it, to many health risks for slightly larger breasts.
09-13-2005, 06:04 PM
If there are cancerous cells in the body, injecting IGF-1 will make them multiply faster. Just as the normal IGF-1 produced by the body does. Cancerous cells are cells that overmultiply. Supplying them with excess IGF-1 makes them behave even more so.
BUT IGF-1 does not CAUSE cancer. Not in women, not in men. If you have cancer you should not be taking IGF-1. Otherwise you're doing just fine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By phenom9950 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2004, 08:25 PM
- By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 72Last Post: 07-11-2004, 03:56 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:53 PM
- By enash in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:04 PM
- By theslime in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2004, 03:59 AM