"coming off" hgh

th0m

Awards
Let's say a person stays on 2-4 iu gh ed for two years. He's been injecting mostly in the mornings and before noon, but sometimes later in the afternoon and evenings (I'm mentioning this because I've read that injecting GH later in the day effects your own production).

What happens when he stops using? Will his own production be low? Must he be extra carefull with his diet?

thanks
thom

Maximus G

Awards
why not inject 5days on 2 off to let the body rest i think it could be good if you are on for so long

john5493

Awards
Let's say a person stays on 2-4 iu gh ed for two years. He's been injecting mostly in the mornings and before noon, but sometimes later in the afternoon and evenings (I'm mentioning this because I've read that injecting GH later in the day effects your own production).
What happens when he stops using? Will his own production be low? Must he be extra carefull with his diet?

thanks
thom

Take a look this link http://jcem.encbjournals.org/cgi/content/full/87/8/3573 I hope it provides you with the answers you are looking for. Additionally, this link was originally posted by gleniham on 04/14/2005.