first IGF attempt

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm splitting 1 bottle of IGF from MR with my roomate, and I'm going to probably order it this weekend. My proposed scheme was.

workout chest, 20mcg/pec
workout legs, 20mcg/quad
workout shoulders, 20mcg/delt
workout back, (I'm toying with lats)
workout arms, 20mcg/bicep
off, 20mcg/pec
off, 20mcg/tricep

using whey and dextrose after workout/use on off day to make sure there is plenty of carbs...plus low gi carbs all meals leading up to the workout...

I was wondering about that, where to hit the tris, and does the dosing need to be immediately post workout, or can I shower, and dry off and all first?

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I totally forgot to post some stats.
5'11" 180lbs ~ 15% bf
eating about 500-750 under maint.

serengo

Awards
The lats should not be much of a problem, I have used both of the prominent muscle heads for tri's and they are easy also (tri's tend to swell for me for 24 hours, nothin limiting though), IGF is very easy for site rotation as it is a small quantity.
As always, aspiration is still required.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The lats should not be much of a problem, I have used both of the prominent muscle heads for tri's and they are easy also (tri's tend to swell for me for 24 hours, nothin limiting though), IGF is very easy for site rotation as it is a small quantity.
As always, aspiration is still required.
I don't understand why aspiration is recommended for IGF1 since it can be administered intraveinously without any problem at all. The only reason to aspirate I can see is if you are looking to gain site specific growth.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would only be required to make sure you are getting localized effect.. otherwise its going to be systemic(sp). No danger of death should it happen though.

I don't even bother right now.. I just shoot subq.. I can definately feel it working.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just for clarification do you mean 20mcg PER each delt etc? i'm assuming you do

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just for clarification do you mean 20mcg PER each delt etc? i'm assuming you do
Yes I do...my total daily dosage will be 40mcg (minimum recommended by bobo's sticky)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll take it you guys are only running 2weeks since you are using 240mcg's week plus your roomates 240mcgs for 480mcg in one week? Just wondering if you think this will be enough time to see some good results?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bump to previous question :)

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I've split a mg with a friend and I did get good growth out of it. Just enough to get me to say: I need more, Moooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :p Next time it's 3mg over 40 days or so. But of course at 26 the effects should be less...

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll take it you guys are only running 2weeks since you are using 240mcg's week plus your roomates 240mcgs for 480mcg in one week? Just wondering if you think this will be enough time to see some good results?
Yes you are correct. I've heard of plenty of people doing this their first run to see if they respond well, and how they like it, so they're not just dumping a bunch of money into something that doesn't work.

I'm sure it will work fine, but I don't think I want to spend the money for any longer than that until I've run it to make sure I like it, and it doesn't have any adverse effects on me.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so we ordered the pins 3/10, and I wanted to know how the tics measure out, I've not seen them yet. I had them put 4ml extra AA in there, so it should be a 5ml/mg solution, and I'm going to need to get 20mcg at a time, any info would be helpful =D

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Math. SImple math.

You will have 5mL and 1 mg. That's 1mg/5mL

OR

200mcg/mL

Each tick is 1/100th of a mL. 1mL is 200mcg. So each tick = 2mcg. 10 ticks = 20mcg.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Math. SImple math.

You will have 5mL and 1 mg. That's 1mg/5mL

OR

200mcg/mL

Each tick is 1/100th of a mL. 1mL is 200mcg. So each tick = 2mcg. 10 ticks = 20mcg.
awesome thanks for the quick reply. I didn't know the tick amount, much appreciated.

DarkDragon

Awards
Ok, getting pumped for this (I am DarkAngels roommate) I was wondering if melatonin would have a negative effect on this seeing as it is used as a sleep aid. I have a problem sleeping at nite, and it has only happened since I moved in with him.:ntome:

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 tends to induce lethargy from low glycemia. Should be wonderful with melatonin.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
MMmMM...IGF seems like its gonna be a great addition to my PCT. I hope I'm a good responder! :)

Bump for a good thread!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0