- 08-30-2005, 07:56 PM
- 08-30-2005, 09:56 PM
what kind of IGF do you have? meaning, what is it suspended in? MR sells additional AA for his IGF which allows you to dilute it further so BW isn't needed.
- 08-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Right. But the thing is, reveremuscle, that you will need to take the air bubble OUT of the syringe. For that, you will waste a little bit of solution. Which do you want to waste, the IGF or the BW?
08-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 29Last Post: 12-02-2006, 02:00 PM
- By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2005, 10:22 PM
- By utk1976 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2005, 05:55 AM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
- By superjoe in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:28 PM