Local Pin Source? (Dallas Area)

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
I ordered my pins over two weeks ago and they're still not here. I need that and BW to get my cycle started. Anyone know where I can pick this stuff up locally? Thanks for the help.

littlrook

Awards
i assume ur looking for slin pins correct...u can purchase u-100 at any local walmart in the dfw area just about. i know from experience

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
as for the BW.
99ml distilled water
1ml BA
= BW

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
i assume ur looking for slin pins correct...u can purchase u-100 at any local walmart in the dfw area just about. i know from experience
Good info. Thanks.

Now if I could just figure out the BW, I'd be set. Does BA refer to Benzyl Alcohol? Where do you get it. What would be the correct procedure for preparing and storing?

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
BA is benzyl alchohol
bought it at lemelange.com
as for prep, 1 new bottle of DW
draw 99ml with a new sterile syringe and put in sterile container, add 1 ml of BA, shake, filter into sterile container. storage, room temp is fine, keep the lid closed of course.

Last edited:

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, got my pins, 2 bottles of LR3 IGF, alcohol pads, everything except BW. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days until I get that in too.

Or, maybe I could just go without until I get some on Monday or Tuesday. I know, just be patient and do it right. :(