site injection & r-IGF dose. Where & how much?

sportsagent

Awards
Just wanted some opinions from those of you who have used MR's r-IGF1 and gotten good results. I used 50mcg day for 20 days of Liquid Research's r-IGF with ok results. Just a few questions. I was using 20IU per day of GH with the r-IGF and was holding water badly in my midsection, so I quit taking the GH. I don't know if it was the GH or the fact that i was injecting the r-IGF into my stomach that was contributing to water retention. Fat loss in my stomach is my #1 goal, so I would rather inject there if it isn't going to contribute to water retention. I guess I have a total of 3 question. One, what do you think about doing 75 mcg daily of the R-IGF over a 30 day cycle split up in 2 doses every 12 hrs? Is that too much? And, do you think that site injection is better than stomach injection for less water retention or does it matter? Thanks guys, I appreciate the input and advice in advance.

MorganKane

Awards
Just wanted some opinions from those of you who have used MR's r-IGF1 and gotten good results. I used 50mcg day for 20 days of Liquid Research's r-IGF with ok results. Just a few questions. I was using 20IU per day of GH with the r-IGF and was holding water badly in my midsection, so I quit taking the GH. I don't know if it was the GH or the fact that i was injecting the r-IGF into my stomach that was contributing to water retention. Fat loss in my stomach is my #1 goal, so I would rather inject there if it isn't going to contribute to water retention. I guess I have a total of 3 question. One, what do you think about doing 75 mcg daily of the R-IGF over a 30 day cycle split up in 2 doses every 12 hrs? Is that too much? And, do you think that site injection is better than stomach injection for less water retention or does it matter? Thanks guys, I appreciate the input and advice in advance.
20 IU of HGH a day?
I think most people run 2-4 IU a day.
I can not recall reading anyone using 20 IU a day.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that youre using 20 on the 1cc insulin pin?
If so thats only 2 international units..and that would be about right.

Most people couldnt afford 20 IU a day at $10 a unit.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
By the way, as a precaution, (and I dont know what the other guys think) right after an injection - no hot shower or hot tub - it just might affect the GH. I mentioned it to my DR and he said it is possible that it could affect GH - so it gives me a reason to stay in bed another hour in the AM.

Good luck!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
By the way, as a precaution, (and I dont know what the other guys think) right after an injection - no hot shower or hot tub - it just might affect the GH. I mentioned it to my DR and he said it is possible that it could affect GH - so it gives me a reason to stay in bed another hour in the AM.

Good luck!
noted :thumbsup:

sportsagent

Awards
TYPO TYPO I MEANT 2 IU not 20!!!!

TYPO TYPO TYPO!!!! I meant 2 IU a day, not 20 I was going through one 10IU vial every 5 days, sorry guys

20 IU of HGH a day?
I think most people run 2-4 IU a day.
I can not recall reading anyone using 20 IU a day.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good question here guys. I am also interested in this question. I am going to be continuing my Gh cycle 3ius per day 5 on 2 off and adding in 50mcgs of IGF 5 on 2 off. Is it best to inject both sub-q in the abdomen for fat loss (and least water retention) or is some other plan better?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF will not do any localized fatloss. You want PGF-2 transdermal for that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
IGF-1/GH 0
SwolePierce IGF-1/GH 5
pestis IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 5