site injection & r-IGF dose. Where & how much?

  1. site injection & r-IGF dose. Where & how much?


    Just wanted some opinions from those of you who have used MR's r-IGF1 and gotten good results. I used 50mcg day for 20 days of Liquid Research's r-IGF with ok results. Just a few questions. I was using 20IU per day of GH with the r-IGF and was holding water badly in my midsection, so I quit taking the GH. I don't know if it was the GH or the fact that i was injecting the r-IGF into my stomach that was contributing to water retention. Fat loss in my stomach is my #1 goal, so I would rather inject there if it isn't going to contribute to water retention. I guess I have a total of 3 question. One, what do you think about doing 75 mcg daily of the R-IGF over a 30 day cycle split up in 2 doses every 12 hrs? Is that too much? And, do you think that site injection is better than stomach injection for less water retention or does it matter? Thanks guys, I appreciate the input and advice in advance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sportsagent
    Just wanted some opinions from those of you who have used MR's r-IGF1 and gotten good results. I used 50mcg day for 20 days of Liquid Research's r-IGF with ok results. Just a few questions. I was using 20IU per day of GH with the r-IGF and was holding water badly in my midsection, so I quit taking the GH. I don't know if it was the GH or the fact that i was injecting the r-IGF into my stomach that was contributing to water retention. Fat loss in my stomach is my #1 goal, so I would rather inject there if it isn't going to contribute to water retention. I guess I have a total of 3 question. One, what do you think about doing 75 mcg daily of the R-IGF over a 30 day cycle split up in 2 doses every 12 hrs? Is that too much? And, do you think that site injection is better than stomach injection for less water retention or does it matter? Thanks guys, I appreciate the input and advice in advance.
    20 IU of HGH a day?
    I think most people run 2-4 IU a day.
    I can not recall reading anyone using 20 IU a day.

  3. Is it possible that youre using 20 on the 1cc insulin pin?
    If so thats only 2 international units..and that would be about right.

    Most people couldnt afford 20 IU a day at $10 a unit.
    •   
       


  4. By the way, as a precaution, (and I dont know what the other guys think) right after an injection - no hot shower or hot tub - it just might affect the GH. I mentioned it to my DR and he said it is possible that it could affect GH - so it gives me a reason to stay in bed another hour in the AM.

    Good luck!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    By the way, as a precaution, (and I dont know what the other guys think) right after an injection - no hot shower or hot tub - it just might affect the GH. I mentioned it to my DR and he said it is possible that it could affect GH - so it gives me a reason to stay in bed another hour in the AM.

    Good luck!
    noted
  6. TYPO TYPO I MEANT 2 IU not 20!!!!


    TYPO TYPO TYPO!!!! I meant 2 IU a day, not 20 I was going through one 10IU vial every 5 days, sorry guys



    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    20 IU of HGH a day?
    I think most people run 2-4 IU a day.
    I can not recall reading anyone using 20 IU a day.

  7. Good question here guys. I am also interested in this question. I am going to be continuing my Gh cycle 3ius per day 5 on 2 off and adding in 50mcgs of IGF 5 on 2 off. Is it best to inject both sub-q in the abdomen for fat loss (and least water retention) or is some other plan better?

  8. IGF will not do any localized fatloss. You want PGF-2 transdermal for that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 site injection vs. sub Q??
    By pestis in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 01:25 PM
  2. My Bicep got HUGE after an IGF dose!!!
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 12:32 AM
  3. Injecting PH's sources/doses/etc...
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 03:10 PM
  4. IGF-1 R3 site injections
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:27 PM
  5. Refining the cycle...site injections
    By wardog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Log in
Log in