Votes: 8 88.9%
  • i've tried them both and they are not synergistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matthew D Likes test

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

FreakNasty22

Awards
Just wondering how many guys have tried this combo, i am currently running rHGH (jintropin) and i ran igf-1 for 4 weeks and i felt awesome and had awesome results, but i cannot say they work better together because i'ts my first time running rHGH, i have however run igf 4 times before and I can say it worked MUCH better with hgh, any thoughts on this???

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what is your rHGH dose? what was your IGF dose?

FreakNasty22

Awards
my hgh dose is 4 iu's a day right now 2 iu's in the am and 2iu's before afternoon workout, and my igf-1 was 40mcg/day, even though is tarted out at 70mcg/day for the first week

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm running 5iu 6 days on 2 days off... and 50mcg ED 20 days on 20days off For about a year..... along with aas.

Can't really comment on how well any one combonation is doing.. All I know is my diet is check, my training is good, and damn it.. it works... lol

not the best answer, but eh? Thats life.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hi poobah, any sides at 5IU? also, how is your insulin sensitivity....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't IGF-1 lower GH so they should work better together correct?

CROWLER

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't IGF-1 lower GH so they should work better together correct?

CROWLER
Correct...

As far as sides, I have chonic pain in my shoulders and down my arms in the morning upon wakening its goten a bit worse since I added in IGF, and the pains progress a bit further down my forearms now. It's not dibilating by any means, and for the most part during the day I'm fine. Certain motions (motions that aren't really required during my workouts thankfully), can cause a shooting pain in my wrists and forearms. it perticularly hurts when My girlfriends sits on top of me and holds me down by my wrists, she barely has to put any pressure their for me to scream like a girly man. :p

But seriously it's not all that bad.

I have no issues with insulin sensitivity.. I've had no incidents of dizzyness or other indications that my blood sugar has dropped to dangerously low levels.. I'm not prone to that sort of thing though... I've used insulin in the past, and not once did I feel disoriented to any extent, but I always ate a proper slin meal. With igf I don't really worry about it to much, I try to take my 50cmg igf injection as soon as I get home(my girlfriends) from the gym typically about 15 minutes after my post workout meal which included 60 grams of complex carbs, and about 25 grams of protein.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long after training do you pin the IGF?
IF life was perfect, I'd perfer to be home instantly after training, pin my igf immediately then start to slowly eat my post workout meal...

But unfortunately, I just can't make that work right now, and I'm not carrying the igf to the gym (to much a pain in the ass.. Ive done it before).

So I train, have a shower.. eat (while driving home) about 15 minutes post workout... and in another 20 or so I'm pinning igf.. Its not perfect but it will have to do.

I take hgh split 2.5iu morning and night... and I just take the whole shot of igf post workout.. although I may change this to am/pwo.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I did with my IGF was to carry only the syringe with the IGF in it, along with my wrapped alcohol pad and my bacteriostatic water. I put the cap back on the needle and a small aluminum paper "spacer" between the plunger and the syringe in order to keep it from accidentally discharging in my gym bag. I put this together in a sunglass "holder" (Damn, I'm sure there is a real word, now you can all tell that my usual language is French) and carried that to the gym. Is it work? Yes. But then again, I figured for the price IGF-1 goes for, it was worth it. Poobah, are you feeling that you are getting every bit as much out of your IGF injecting over 30 minutes after training as if you were injecting right away? You do the IM in the muscle group just trained?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I did with my IGF was to carry only the syringe with the IGF in it, along with my wrapped alcohol pad and my bacteriostatic water. I put the cap back on the needle and a small aluminum paper "spacer" between the plunger and the syringe in order to keep it from accidentally discharging in my gym bag. I put this together in a sunglass "holder" (Damn, I'm sure there is a real word, now you can all tell that my usual language is French) and carried that to the gym. Is it work? Yes. But then again, I figured for the price IGF-1 goes for, it was worth it. Poobah, are you feeling that you are getting every bit as much out of your IGF injecting over 30 minutes after training as if you were injecting right away? You do the IM in the muscle group just trained?
I've pretty much done the same thing as you..

Am I getting everything out of it? Well for one thing, I'm only injecting subq this time around for a systematic response... so potentially I could be getting more by site injecting, But I'm looking for a systematic response anyway, and am not concerned with site specifics at this point. As for injecting over 30minutes after training... I really don't think it makes a whole lot of difference if it's kept within about an hour post workout, the difference may be more pronounced if you were site injecting, but I'd think it be negligible at best. Meal timing may be more important.. I always try to have my pwo meal, and a second meal withing about 2.5 hours of training.

FreakNasty22

Awards
the reason i think they work so good together is because that igf shuts down your production of gh if you had both of them at one time i assume they work better, of course igf-1 quits working after four weeks, but why?? Lots of people say it's antibodies to the igf-1, other people say it downregulates hgh and that's why it quits working, if this is true then you can expect them to work better together

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the reason i think they work so good together is because that igf shuts down your production of gh if you had both of them at one time i assume they work better, of course igf-1 quits working after four weeks, but why?? Lots of people say it's antibodies to the igf-1, other people say it downregulates hgh and that's why it quits working, if this is true then you can expect them to work better together
I'm not sure the reason, but I was under the impression that it was mainly due to its suppression of hgh.... I thought of that aswell when planning my cycle... At one point I considered running igf ED throughout the entire 1 year plan, since I wouldn't need to worry about hgh dropping off, as I'm supplementing it. But In the end I decided to go with 3 weeks on 3 weeks off instead.

Regardless I think it's safe to say that the products are very synergistic.

FreakNasty22

Awards
yeah, i was thinking of running 4 weeks on 5 weeks off just to be safe and make sure it's gonna still work because we really don't know the exact reason it quits working

jediclampet

Awards
I don't see how either one of those 2 explanations for why IGF stops working could be right.

If the reason was anitbodies, you'd never be able to use IGF again after the first IGF cycle because the immune system remembers antigens (IGF in this case) that it made antibodies against for many years. The next time the anitigen (IGF in this case) is encountered, the body produces anitbodies very quickly.

If the reason was supression of hgh, the IGF would never stop working if you ran HGH with it. From what I've heard (I have used both but not at the same time - yet), IGF stops being effective after about 8 weeks when you are also using HGH.

I'd love to hear more from those who have used both simultaneously.