IGF and side effects..?

K

killerdice

Awards
From what I have read, a lot of people get headaches and are tired from IGF-1 L3... Does this apply to everyone that has used it.. I have read a couple of threads saying they have felt good on IGF, I wonder if it is dose related? Anyone not have these side effects, this is the only thing keeping me from trying as I do not want to feel like ****..

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done IGF-1 at 40mcg every training day. It did make me feel lethargic, interestingly that was the kind of lethargy that I simply couldn't shake, but nothing too bad. I tried training at night and do the IGF when I have nothing left important to do in my day, it was perfect that way. Made me sleep like a baby. I think I remember having a trace of headache the first day or two, nothing too important, and it was soon gone.

Moreover, I need to state that now, 6 months after taking IGF-1 as my ONLY exogenous hormonal growth enhancer EVER, I have retained 100% of gains. It is amazing stuff, definitely recommended and totally worth the sides. Remember, it will grow NEW CELLS that you keep FOREVER. It also makes your next gear cycle better. Go for it, dude.

K

killerdice

Awards
Bro did you use MR,, I figure I cant go wrong with the powder.. I know the premix is good, but the powder has to be 100%

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used the premixed from MR and it was simply great. Whichever you prefer, will do. Oh, one thing you want to be careful about, is to inject gently. As fragile as this molecule is, you don't want to break it by injecting quickly. SERIOUSLY. I mean, take two whole seconds for each inject if you can do it that slow. That's one thing that few people think of, that does make a difference in results. They're all careful handling the ampule, then inject with enough strength to make the solution go through the same motions as in a miniature blender. Not good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
S IGF-1/GH 3
J IGF-1/GH 2
T IGF-1/GH 26
S IGF-1/GH 12