My concerns about a particular brand of hgh

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
well guys here it goes i've been on somatorm hgh for 5 weeks now at 6iu's a day, the first two weeks i felt fine, but i got welts at the injection site, but at the end of the second week my body broke out in welts all over , even in places I didn't inject, this happened just for one night the same night my feet swole so bad I could hardly walk on them. My hands were so fillled with fluid that my ring couldn't get off my finger, the next morning when I woke Up , it was all gone, the welts that is, the fluid slowly went away after 3-4 days, but at the same time my fluid was going away I started lr3igf-1, i've been feeling great these past three weeks that i've been on it. Dunno if that has anything to do with the hgh , igf-1, or both, so i've decided to stock up on jintropin, what i suspect has happened is that I had an allergic reaction to a 192aa hgh, (they claim it's 191),and they are an Underground Lab, so i'm suspicious, VERY suspicious. Another thing that scares me is on a few boards all these guys that are saying it is great just so happen to be selling it, and all the other people who say it sucks get flamed. If I were you guys i would stay away from this hgh, stick with the jins, humatrope, saizen, stuff like that, i wouldn't even mess with somatorm, ansamone, or anything else from china except jins

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've heard mixed reviews about somatorm. i haven't used any GH yet so i have no personal input.

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
thanks bro, good to see i'm not the only one who was concerned about this brand

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
the company emailed me and said it was from the additives, i think that's total bs, what i suspect the welts are from is it being 192aa

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just saw another GH log on MMI. this guy had good results on somatorm at 4iu's ed.

said he didn't notice anything drastic until he switched to kexing fitropin though.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For whatever it's worth, I'm on ansomone... I haven't had a single redish welt as of yet. Diluting with bw.

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
only about 30% of people develop antibodies(hence the red welts) to 192aa hgh, so poobah you might be in the 70% who don't , i think the 30% is a little low maybe it should be about 50%, anyways, glad to hear you're liking your hgh, i've been on jins over a week now and i have to tell you, i notice a major difference.

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
i thought the fitropin was by kexing, if it is then it's definitely 192aa, the company states so itself, some people will do fine on somatorm but it's not worth taking the chance, jins work much better anyways

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
another thing that concerns me about somatorm is that the manufacturer says to shoot IM, which prevents welts from forming, welts shouldn't be forming in the first place, it's just a tool they're using so people will say the hgh isn't 192aa, rememeber hgh isn't like AAS where you can DEFINITELY feel the changes, so if someone is shooting hgh that's not working im and they have the placebo effect going on then the company has scored points, and you have to remember the 192aa does work on some people, so that's just a bonus for the company if somebody gets on the boards and raves about it, plus all the guys i see giving it great reviews are guys who are dealing it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, i might have to stick to jins for my first experiment then.

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
yea, if i were you i would bro, how many iu's do you plan to take????

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
tell you what, how about you order a kit of them, send it to my place and i'll run it for 5 weeks, then i'll tell you if they're good or not:icon_lol:

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
sounds like a good dose, but you're a big guy, what else are you running with the hgh