hcg/igf/hgh/pgf... Same Syringe?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Basically I'll be starting a cycle very soon, that will include all of the following.

Mr's IGF in AA
HGH in BW
HCG in BW
PGF2a In (what I assume is bw, but I'm don't know for sure... from TLR)

Now there will be days where I'll only be taking one, or another.. or a combonation of 2 or 3... but very occasionally I'll need a shot of all 4 of them...

On days, I require hgh, and hcg... it's pretty sensible that I can take both those in the same syringe and inject Subq. Or is it?

However, I was wondering if I could mix Mr's IGF and pgf2a(on the very few days a week I will try this.. and this experiment may not lost long...(what I have read scares me... lol))... it would be really nice to be able to spot inject both at the same time IM... But one is probably in bw, while the other is in AA..

Before I start I'd like to hear what people have to say on the matter.... Worst case senario, I'll just have to punch more holes.

FreakNasty22

Awards
the pgf2a from TLR is in BW, but poobah trust me, you don't wanna take it. I guarantee you'll thank me later. All i can describe it as is liquid pain. If you're shooting IM i guarantee you'll quit after 3 days if you're lucky, if you shoot it sub q it will still hurt and you'll **** until your ass is raw this stuff sucks

FreakNasty22

Awards
I don't know if the AA would effect the hgh any, but just to be safe i'd do the hcg and igf in one shot and just do the hgh separately.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the pgf2a from TLR is in BW, but poobah trust me, you don't wanna take it. I guarantee you'll thank me later. All i can describe it as is liquid pain. If you're shooting IM i guarantee you'll quit after 3 days if you're lucky, if you shoot it sub q it will still hurt and you'll **** until your ass is raw this stuff sucks
Thanks freak, I've been worried that might be the case.

Can you tell me more.. how long before it hurts? How long does the hurt last? How long do you have the shits for when taking it IM? HOw many days before you can workout again?

At this point, I'm only considering a very light usage of just once a week to biceps, delts, triceps.. potentially traps.... by no means an all out dosing schedule.

Any experience you can share with me at all is greatly appreciated.

Also, any thoughts on mixing the igf and pgf?

Thanks alot. :)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the pain.. like legitiment make you bend over and wanna cry pain? lol

I've done 2 weeks of bold prop.. and that was no friggin picnic. :p

Hmmmm.. I think I better start at .5mg and work my way up from there..

FreakNasty22

Awards
Ha ha ha bold prop is a picnic, hell suspension is a picnic compared to this **** the pain is bad and it kicks in almost immediately oh and it doesn't matter what dose you take it's gonna hurt bad it hurts for about 3 hours maybe 4 afterwards you have to have constant access to a restroom for 3 hours afterwards no matter if you do it subq of im

FreakNasty22

Awards
believe me i'm just trying to help you out, remember when your parents told you not to do something and you did it anyways, and when you grew up you knew what you did was stupid, same situation i'm just trying to save your ass from misery, but here's what you can do, ha ha ha, if there's someone you don't like, sell them the bottle of pgf and relabel it and tell them it's test suspension ha ha

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay.. 3 - 4 hours of pain... Sounds fun.. NOT!!

What about the pain days following?

(I'm scared now)

FreakNasty22

Awards
the pain goes away after about 3/4 hrs. the muscle is very sore through the workouts i find

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how's your pgf going bro
I just did a test poke of 1mg into my right bicep... last week.

No pain what so ever from the injection... or afterwards or the next day. My stomach did start to make funny noises, and I did feel a bit queasy for a few hours.. But I still managed to make love to my woman, without any embaressing incidents.

I'll up the dose to 2mg, when my cycle actually starts.. and work up to 2.5mg for biceps, and perhaps up to 5mg for triceps and and delts..

SO.. it actually wasn't that bad at all (no pain, little toilet distress)... could of been though, that I'm cutting and their isn't a crap load of food in me at any given time. Coupled with the fact it was a small dose.

peace.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back to the topic title though, Can IGF (MR), HGH (Jinos), and HCG all go in the same pin?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to pin them all seperately.. ( I dropped pgf all together, didn't like feeling sick that much.. lol)

MR - AA
jino's - bw

I wouldn't mix those too.. HCG is probably in bw too.. so that shouldn't be mixed with AA... and hell HGH is expensive so I'm not taking chances there.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poobah, the pgf can do wonders for adipocyte-killing when used transdermally and AFAIK will give you zero sickness... Should want to try that... Or send ME the pgf :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 4
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 11