MuscleResearch or Nobody... Period!

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

MuscleResearch or Nobody... Period!

I just recently posted this in another thread here, but thought the information would go largely unnoticed by the people that need to see it. And I really believe that if your are considering purchasing IGF from anyone else, your about to make a fairly large mistake.

I'd also like to point out, I was not asked to do this... I'm doing this cause it's my real experience, and I really believe you will benefit from this knowledge.

--

Be very leary of ordering IGF from anyone other then MR. I've recently gotten quotes from 3 suppliers in the united states... I recieved slightly better pricing from both of the other suppliers compared to MuscleResearch... But... AND I MEAN BUT When I questioned the other 2 supplier as to what they used as a dilutant, both of them refused to answer that question.. stating more or less they use the optimum solution for stability. When asked how long thier recon'd IGF can expect to stay stable in a fridge, they replied just 1 month. however it is just about common knowledge that MR's solution with AA, will stay stable in a fridge for 1-2 years, as he will tell you, and there is a study to back that up on this board somewhere.

So that's a huge selling point for MR in and of itself. (specially if your buying in bulk.. )

On top of that.. the other 2 suppliers I talked to.. by not answering my question about dilutant, I would not be able to add extra dilutant to thier igf to create a more easily dosed solution.. as well as allow me to get every last drop. (mixing differing chemicals could cause degradation... not good)..

Where as MR is prepared to ship me extra AA for every vial I purchase... enough to allow me to make the 5ml x 1000mcg solutions I want.. and he does this for no extra charge.

If you ask me the choice is quite obvious.

You can thank me later.

Peace.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I echo poobah's sentiments. MR is the deal.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.58%

very good igf-1
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

well, i must have had a bad experience b/c when i tried MR Lr3IGf-1 i got absolutely NOTHING. i had used Lr3IGF-1 in the past and knew what to expect and the MR stuff i got was COMPLETE garbage. i felt totally ripped off, and will never buy anything from MR again.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

I am quite pleased with MR's IGF. I think it works very well and I certainly would order from him again...although I would get some extra AA for easier dosing next time! Keep up the good work.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Yes, MR is the shi-ite. AA seems to be the diluent of choice, but I remember some controversy w.r.t. using AA. Guess it's time to do a search.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.58%

when somebody has a bad experience with a product I think they should always list their diet training routine how much they slept every night how they used the drug, stuff like that, there are so many factors that involve how good a drug works. I know guys on 1000mg test / 600mg deca/350mg dbol a week and I can gain more than them in that period of time on 1/3 their dose because I have my nutrition training and all the other little things that matter down to a science. The reason why the pros are so big because all the things it takes to grow they have down pat, they are not lacking in any areas
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

Quote Originally Posted by FreakNasty22
    when somebody has a bad experience with a product I think they should always list their diet training routine how much they slept every night how they used the drug, stuff like that, there are so many factors that involve how good a drug works. I know guys on 1000mg test / 600mg deca/350mg dbol a week and I can gain more than them in that period of time on 1/3 their dose because I have my nutrition training and all the other little things that matter down to a science. The reason why the pros are so big because all the things it takes to grow they have down pat, they are not lacking in any areas
    as i stated, i had used it in the past (from a different supplier) and knew what it did and knew what to expect. and what i got was absolutely nothing... i could have shot the stuff straight into the sink and i would have been better off b/c i won't have had to deal with the prick of injecting it...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.58%

Talking

maybe it got hot or something, or it could have been ajax
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FreakNasty22

I think if somebody says they had a good experience with a product I think they should always list their diet training routine etc etc.

For all we know it was NOT the product.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.95%

who were the other companies
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

To rescue a bit of MRs reputation,I´d like to say,that I had

similar experience to that of sdf42450.

But it happened also with the same batch of IGtropin.

Did 2 weeks of them-absoluteley nothing.
    10day later i decided to try same vials for ****s and giggles
    again and *boom*,it did what it should do.

I don´t know how that happened.

Maybe receptor downregulation,or missing starting-signal for mitosis
    through bluntetd gh-secretion?

Don´t know.All I can say is:the harder the training the more effective the drug.
    But that can´t be all there is to it.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

MR is the real stuff. Near-instantaneous local growth with little to no sides and everlasting gains.

Will order again, with the added AA next time.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.6%

What about IBE labs oratropin?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    MR is the real stuff. Near-instantaneous local growth with little to no sides and everlasting gains.

Everlastimg?-dom´t thimnl so.

It does make you grow immediately,but when you´re off it diminshes as quick as any othe results like éith steroids,etc. .

It´s like from the first shot all the cells are getting bigger and are preparing for mitosis and ythis u can see ion teh mirror after a few days!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

Everlastimg?-don´t think so.

It does make you grow immediately,but when you´re off it diminishes as quickly as any other results like with steroids,etc. .

It´s like from the first shot all the cells are getting bigger and are preparing for mitosis and this u can see in the mirror after a few days!
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Seriously, I don't feel I lost any of my gains, rather, the muscles I pinned seem to grow MORE now a few months after the IGF. I only pinned my lagging body parts, that's how I can tell...
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

Seriously, I don't feel I lost any of my gains, rather, the muscles I pinned seem to grow MORE now a few months after the IGF. I only pinned my lagging body parts, that's how I can tell...
    That´s correct.I´ve had the same experience.

I was a bit influenced cause some guys here around seem to blame IGF for not making gains or just want to give it a bad rep for whatsoever.
    There were differences in different cycles,within me,too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Arachidonic acid during PCT period. Good or bad??
    By The Celt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
  4. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM