Do HGH products work?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be posting in the wrong area, but I was wondering if HGH products like VPX Hemogex, Nutraceutics Pro HGH Symbiotropin, MHP's Secretagogue One, etc... work. I have read some reviews and some guys said they got great results from this stuff. However I read nothing works except the real deal?

Foster

Awards
I may be posting in the wrong area, but I was wondering if HGH products like VPX Hemogex, Nutraceutics Pro HGH Symbiotropin, MHP's Secretagogue One, etc... work. I have read some reviews and some guys said they got great results from this stuff. However I read nothing works except the real deal?
They don't do anything. They have so little HGH in them to be completely useless. That is if they claim to have HGH in them, there are peptides out there that increase HGH in the body.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
They don't do anything. They have so little HGH in them to be completely useless. That is if they claim to have HGH in them, there are peptides out there that increase HGH in the body.
Hemogex could do something. IBE products certainly work.

Foster

Awards
Hemogex could do something. IBE products certainly work.
I didn't look up the names of the products he was mentioning. When you say HGH products I thought you meant products that claim to have HGH in them. Some products do increase HGH, but nothing legal contains a legitamte dose of HGH. Products can contain IGF-1 like IBE's oratropin which should be effective for GH like effects.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I didn't look up the names of the products he was mentioning. When you say HGH products I thought you meant products that claim to have HGH in them. Some products do increase HGH, but nothing legal contains a legitamte dose of HGH. Products can contain IGF-1 like IBE's oratropin which should be effective for GH like effects.
Hemogex contains GHRP-2, while Hexatropin contains GHRP-6 (agonist) and hexarelin and Ectotropin contains GHRP-6 antagonist.
The problem with Hemogex is that their liposomal delivery method is far less effective than IBE one.

Tad50

Awards
my dad uses metatropin and says it works. He can tell it's working b/c he'll start getting carpel tunnel.