Do HGH products work? - AnabolicMinds.com

Do HGH products work?

1. Registered User

Do HGH products work?

I may be posting in the wrong area, but I was wondering if HGH products like VPX Hemogex, Nutraceutics Pro HGH Symbiotropin, MHP's Secretagogue One, etc... work. I have read some reviews and some guys said they got great results from this stuff. However I read nothing works except the real deal?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros
    I may be posting in the wrong area, but I was wondering if HGH products like VPX Hemogex, Nutraceutics Pro HGH Symbiotropin, MHP's Secretagogue One, etc... work. I have read some reviews and some guys said they got great results from this stuff. However I read nothing works except the real deal?
    They don't do anything. They have so little HGH in them to be completely useless. That is if they claim to have HGH in them, there are peptides out there that increase HGH in the body.

•   

3. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by Foster
    They don't do anything. They have so little HGH in them to be completely useless. That is if they claim to have HGH in them, there are peptides out there that increase HGH in the body.
    Hemogex could do something. IBE products certainly work.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Hemogex could do something. IBE products certainly work.
    I didn't look up the names of the products he was mentioning. When you say HGH products I thought you meant products that claim to have HGH in them. Some products do increase HGH, but nothing legal contains a legitamte dose of HGH. Products can contain IGF-1 like IBE's oratropin which should be effective for GH like effects.

5. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by Foster
    I didn't look up the names of the products he was mentioning. When you say HGH products I thought you meant products that claim to have HGH in them. Some products do increase HGH, but nothing legal contains a legitamte dose of HGH. Products can contain IGF-1 like IBE's oratropin which should be effective for GH like effects.
    Hemogex contains GHRP-2, while Hexatropin contains GHRP-6 (agonist) and hexarelin and Ectotropin contains GHRP-6 antagonist.
    The problem with Hemogex is that their liposomal delivery method is far less effective than IBE one.

6. Registered User

my dad uses metatropin and says it works. He can tell it's working b/c he'll start getting carpel tunnel.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any N.O. products that really work?
    By liftin4fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. why dont no products work for me
    By IAmTheDream in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:37 PM