GH fat loss from IGF-1?????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys is the fat loss from GH from the increases in IGF-1 or directly attributable to the GH? For example do people lose as much fat on IGF-1 as they do on GH?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
From IBE site. "When IGF-1 levels are increased, protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. IGF-1 will function as a source of energy and mobilize fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. IGF-1 response within lean tissue will prevent insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. The result of this activity will be a switch within the cells to burning fat as a source of energy, therefore causing significant fat cell decrease"

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about anecdotal evidence from you good bros out there who have used both. Either one cause more fat loss in your opinion?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
GH is more lipolytic than IGF1 at high doses. They both negative feedback on one another (supraphysiological GH levels curtail IGF1 levels and vice versa), although you can inhibit the negative feedback with test. injects.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very good to know.

Will IGF-1 still help to stave off fat gain/enhance fat loss during PCT (especially if lbm retention is not a big issue, weight class sport and endomorph)?

GH is more lipolytic than IGF1 at high doses. They both negative feedback on one another (supraphysiological GH levels curtail IGF1 levels and vice versa), although you can inhibit the negative feedback with test. injects.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
that´s right and IGF-1 fat-loss is more mediated through its permanent hypoglycaemic state it promotes and thus leaving less glucose in the bloodstream to be stored as fat.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
growth hormone has a particular fraction on it that causes the fatty acid release, igf-1 doesn't carry it.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
If I only had the time and money I would brew any fraction of any peptide I´d nedd at the moment and shot it.(anabolic anti/-diabetogenic fractions of gh,gh-relin etc .... )
:))

hikneeken

Awards
I believe that hgh stimulates your fat cells to release energy and it is NOT due to the increase in igf-1. igf-1 is the growth factor created by the liver that has the most effect on skeletal muscle growth. So to answer ur question people do not lose as much fat on igf-1r3 as they do on hgh
yes sir,
fat loss on gh is dramatic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 8
pillpopper Workout Logs 5
IGF-1/GH 8
IGF-1/GH 8
IGF-1/GH 9