My GH & AAS stack

tk...

Awards
Whats up AM members!
I must say that out of all other forums out there, this is the only one that has a section dedicated to GH/slin. Most of my knowledge on GH has derived from this site. So, as my first post i would appreciate you guys critiquing my cycle. Here i go:

GH: fitropin 3 iu's ED for 6 months
Deca Durabolin: 400 mg a week
DBol: 30 mg a week (injectable)
Proviron: 50 mg a week ( injectable in ethyl oleate)
12 week cycle.

nolvadex during PCT and HCG half way during the cycle will also be used. What do u guys think?

bigman420

Awards
you need test as well...never go without test in a cycle.i'd say 500mg-750mg of test enanthate a week, and bump the dbol up to 50mg a week

tk...

Awards
Am not a fan of test. I do not beleive that test should undoubtedly be the base for all cycles. For me personally, my body is very sensitive to highly androgenic compounds-lots of pimples and hair loss. For such reasons i kept the dbol dosage very low, and also decidded to use proviron to reduce some of its effects while keeping libido high.

The only problem i can find is the lenght of my cycle. My GH is for 6 months, whereas my AAS stack will last for 3. 4 months including PCT. That would give me 2 months of only using GH, is this fine? Or should i be cycling for 4-5 months?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just how many cycles have you run? And like Lifted said, you need to add test to the mix, the acne will come even from deca, I actually got worse acne with deca than I did with anything else.

tk...

Awards
4 cycles using test enanthate. Gained a massive ~40lbs on my last cycle, but most of it was water and not retainable-another reason why am not a big fan of test.

tk...

Awards
Why is it that all members recommend test? alternatives do exist.

Does gh respond better with test. in comparison with deca, if so then i might consider it.

rodge nl.

Awards
test and hgh have a synergistic effect.

-rodge

FreakNasty22

Awards
I don't know about that, I think HGH is syngrgistic with everything brother, right now i'm on hgh and igf-1 running that with great results so far , the sides have been a little harsh but they've subsided, also about your fitropin, it is by kexing is it not? If so then it is the 192aa form of hgh, Your body can develop an immunity to this type of hgh that is why it is recommended to run 191aa hgh. I think 30% of people have a chance of developing an immunity to your kind bro, but if you're in that 70% that don't you'll have a good run. You can compare that to the 1% of people who develop an immunity fo 191aa hgh.

FreakNasty22

Awards
I think Rodge is pretty knowledgeeable about hgh and what's good to take with it, But If I were you I wouldn't ask him any questions about hair loss:icon_lol: