Gh Joint Pain?
- 06-15-2005, 10:05 PM
- 06-15-2005, 10:17 PM
For some it goes away on its own. Others have to back of the dosage a bit and work up to it. Mine went away on its own when I was doing 2.5 a day after the first couple months. ONly thing after that was a "tightness" in my fingers.
- 06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I have been having the finger tightness also and my arm keeps falling asleep. I started taking B6 yesterday 400mgs per day upon the suggestion of one of the other bros here for the arm thing. So do you think I should back the dose down and try to work back up? What would be a good protocol to follow since its already summer and I don't want to lose too much time on my cutter. I have boxing training 5 days a week and all of my joints are killing me.
Originally Posted by jcam222
06-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Any other comments on topic?
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Why dont you back it down for a week and see what happens? Or maybe go half dose EOD and full on the others.
Similar Forum Threads
- By diamonddave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:32 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:54 AM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2003, 06:43 PM
- By ironviking in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2003, 10:46 PM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:45 PM