mixed up - GH conversion to IGF

slava

hi all, i just finished reading the sticky at the top of this forum on IGF1. here;s a quote "the conversion ratio of GH to IGF1 varies greatly in different individuals but most external sources of GH convert around 4-6mcg of IGF per one I.U. of GH" sounds ridiculous but if i am reading this right shooting 50mcg of IGF would be the same as using 10iu of GH??? :think:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is that high of a conversion I would be thinking about 5-6 IU's

slava

thanks...but even if so, then whats the point of running Igf with Gh?

davisville64

Awards
IMO I dont know why anyone would use GH anymore. The conversion to IGF-1 was the biggest advantage of GH, and IGF-1 Long R3 is cheaper. It is also pretty spot specific, so if you have symetry problems, only inject it in one side.

slava

exactly thats what i say if the effects are pretty much the same then why blow money on GH when you could get simular results for a fraction of cost? btw does igf possess local spot reduction qualities as well?

davisville64

Awards
exactly thats what i say if the effects are pretty much the same then why blow money on GH when you could get simular results for a fraction of cost? btw does igf possess local spot reduction qualities as well?
I'm not sure on that one. It is local in terms of growth however, which I think is a good thing.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 shuts down endogenous GH thats why they are good together

supersteve

Awards
Even though igf-1 may be the most potent, there are other growth factors. And there is no way of knowing which ones exhibit which effects. I think the general consensus is that it's best to run both gh and igf-1 if you can for maximum symmetry.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LongR3 IGF-1 is similar to a dragster.
GH is more like a luxury car.
They both can get you there, but one is only good for short, quick bursts while the other is good for constant, steady, long-term use.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
IMO there is no clear conversion.... each one can take you where you want to go.... depends on goals.

rodge nl.

Awards
IMO I dont know why anyone would use GH anymore. The conversion to IGF-1 was the biggest advantage of GH, and IGF-1 Long R3 is cheaper. It is also pretty spot specific, so if you have symetry problems, only inject it in one side.
lr3 does'nt have any site enhencement.
its best shot pwo but not necessary in the muscle worked.just go in the area thats shot easyest im with a slin dart like bicep/tricep.
the only advantage you've got from shooting in the muscle worked is the increased bloodflow,but off season,when my BF is higher i rather shoot biceps so that i know i'm actually deep in the muscle.

-rodge