Status
Not open for further replies.
Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
.....in one bottle!
Anyone tried this stuff?

I have access to it and if anyone is familiar with this brand,it´d be cool if he´d share his experience on this
stuff.

I think I´m growing old and really need the gh for staying healthy when training gets hard.:-(

Cheers,

fastflight ;-)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am only familiar with the kits. Is this rHGH? If so, that is ALOT of GH.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
It´s a 600IU bottle of genuine,geniously,man-engineered,genetically recombined and cultured,wonderful human growth hormone.....hopefully.

Seems to me,no-one ever tried it for it´s be too much at one time to consume in an
accurate time.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Yea... it sounds like Ansomone. They sell bulk GH in 600iu bottles for cheap, but the problem is that most of the bottle will go bad before you can use even half of it. Not worth it bro...

There have been several threads on Ansomone, just do a search.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you have the means to portion out the powder acccurately without losing sterility, then it would be worth buying bulk. However for most paople, it's just not cost-effective to buy so much in one bottle.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Seems like really _no-one_ ever buyed this bulk,so I think I´ll have be the first to try.

I hope this stuff works at least as good as the other brands of gh.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Well i've tried Ansomone gh before and it was as good as Jino for me. I just didn't buy it in bulk since they also sell gh in 2iu, 4iu, and 15iu bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.