Carpel Tunnel and GH?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the Carpel Tunnel from GH caused by? Does it resolve upon discontinuation? Also is there anything to do while on to make it subside?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I really need some help here. I don't know if this is carpel tunnel or something else. When I fall asleep my are will totall go dead. At first it was just my thumb, index, and middle finger. As my GH cycle has progressed it has started to become my whole forearm. It will go dead for a while and then after I wake up and hang it straight down it wakes up again? I am onlt using 3ius 5 days per week of Jinos. I am just into my 3rd week. Is there anything I can do because I can't even sleep through the night because my arm is asleep and it wakes me up. Can a diuretic help? Meaning is it just caused by fluid retention?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the common side effects of GH...as far as I know there is nothing that can help but it will get better I think. You might look at your sodium intake and see if that will help

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Did you try lowering the dose to 2iu's to see if it goes away or gets better?? You can increase the dose slowly (like .5iu every couple of weeks) over time to minimize the effect. The effect seems worse the first few weeks and kind of gets a little better after that. It never really goes away, but it does become manageable.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will have to try that sikdogg. Do you guys think a diuretic would help at all?

Did you try lowering the dose to 2iu's to see if it goes away or gets better?? You can increase the dose slowly (like .5iu every couple of weeks) over time to minimize the effect. The effect seems worse the first few weeks and kind of gets a little better after that. It never really goes away, but it does become manageable.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Don't know since i never got it bad enought that it woke me up. Generally speaking, it's just one of those things that you have to accept if you want to run gh. Lowering the dose should help though....

rodge nl.

Awards
i have succesfully tried 200mg b6 for this purposes.

-rodge

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lucky for you this is only while you are on gh, I get this naturally all the time. I wake up and my arm is completely numb. I sit there waving it around to get blood circulation. I have rolled over and smacked myself in the face before. :lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So nothing you know of that can be done?

Lucky for you this is only while you are on gh, I get this naturally all the time. I wake up and my arm is completely numb. I sit there waving it around to get blood circulation. I have rolled over and smacked myself in the face before. :lol: