Does Mk677 increase your strength at the gym

1. Does Mk677 increase your strength at the gym

When I was taking it, I had a lot of intramuscular water and pumps but I felt like I would burn out a lot more quickly (too pumped to finish a heavy set).. is this a common side effect? Does it go away with time?

2. It's from water retention, it will pass
    •   

3. Yes it will pass like Smont said. Those pumps do get pretty ridiculous at the start. Couldn't even curl anymore at one point!

4. How long did you guys dose before noticing less water retention. Did you daily dose or do 3 on 1 off 5 on 2off. When I did daily dosing for 4 months it never went away...but I believe that was in part due to how hungry that stuff made me. It was nothing for me to eat a whole box of popsicles.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dental420gene View Post
    When I was taking it, I had a lot of intramuscular water and pumps but I felt like I would burn out a lot more quickly (too pumped to finish a heavy set).. is this a common side effect? Does it go away with time?
    I didnít notice any extra strength as much as I felt a little better. A little more energetic in my day to day. I dosed in the morning, because it had a mild stimulatory effect. Some people experience it others do not. I am about to get back on it at 10mg 5 days on two off with 250mcg 2x a week of cjc with dac incorporating 400mcg of huperzine a day. I love huperzine a, it tends to balance out my adhd focusing symptoms as well as helping mimimize muscle break down. I will probably add in 7keto 200mg split 2 times a day to help keep cortisol low. Pretty excited if I say so myself. Just saving up and planning all out while Iím on a ďtrtĒ cruise.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Is Your Favorite Equipment At The Gym???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:55 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:49 AM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 02:36 PM
  4. Horrible Day at the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6