IGF-1 Help?!!?!!?

DjMark

Awards
Ok so this stuff looks really interesting to me. I've done some PH cylces and always enjoy researching chems alot before diving in. If used as a standalone I am getting the impression that IGF-1 doesn't require ANY PCT since ppl use it FOR pct. It sounds too good to be true? Like where are the negative sides of this drug what should I be worried about and it seems like it's really tough to get your hands on (I live in Canada). Can anyone help me a little more then the sticky does. It seems like a miracle to have a drug that promotes muscle growth, prevents brain damage, and all sorts of wonderful things.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this stuff looks really interesting to me. I've done some PH cylces and always enjoy researching chems alot before diving in. If used as a standalone I am getting the impression that IGF-1 doesn't require ANY PCT since ppl use it FOR pct. It sounds too good to be true? Like where are the negative sides of this drug what should I be worried about and it seems like it's really tough to get your hands on (I live in Canada). Can anyone help me a little more then the sticky does. It seems like a miracle to have a drug that promotes muscle growth, prevents brain damage, and all sorts of wonderful things.
it's expensive, but worth it for PCT IMO. I'm using it now, and this is the best PCT I've ever had bar none.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also at age 18 you would not see that much benefit IMO

DjMark

Awards
Really? I wasn't sure. All of this just sounded very interesting. Looking for some more good readings so if you have any links, then maybe I can prepare myself for when I am older. I am in chemical engineering so chemistry fascinates me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Also at age 18 you would not see that much benefit IMO
OMG and already has done a few PH cycles.

Be very interesting to see what guys like this look like when they are 30 - 40.

I wonder if they will be in better, worse or the same shape as the average American?

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, at your age, I would steer clear of all that stuff, AAS/PH/PS/IGF-1. Use your natural potential so you can maximize gains over your lifetime. You start chemically tweaking your system right now, and you will not be able to do this.