How to workout on PGF-2a and/or IGF-1???

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
According to Author L. Rea, IGF-1 and PGF-2a both leave the injected muscle very sore for several days. In fact, he says that the injection site is so sore, that heavy training can be unbearable...so he recommend injecting the muscle immediately post-workout and again several hours later. (Assuming you are only pinning twice a day).

Now I have read that PGF-2a is best pinned anywhere from 3-5x every day. ALR claims that beginners with PGF-2 can cut it down to 2mg 2x every day.

So my real questions are, what kind of training cycles do you guys use to work around the injection soreness. Also, what are your favorite training styles. ALR claims that same-muscle supersets are the best as they increase muscle cell size and count. (Hyperplasia I believe it's called). But I have also read in some posts that the pump is unbearable and that you shouldn't train anywhere close to failure because of the incredible pump. What do you guys think???

Also, how do you guys structure your training around your site-injecting. IE, lets say you're going to site inject like this:
Day 1 Inject Bi's
Day 2 Inject Rear Delts
Day 3 Inject Side Delts
Day 4 Inject Triceps

I believe ALR give the example of training like this with a protocol similar to the one above:
Day 1 Train Back, Traps, Bis, Rear Delts
Day 2 Train Legs
Day 3 Train Chest, Front and Mid Delts, Triceps
Day 4 Rest

What do you guys think? Give me some ideas to kick around...

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
C'mon, none of you guys have experienced soreness on IGF-1 or PGF-2a? How did you train while on them?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I get no soreness from IGF-1injections.

rodge nl.

Awards
i've never noticed any soreness from igf

-rodge

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Never felt sore from IGF either but i've heard that PGF-2A is like getting hit by a baseball bat... and that's while your sitting on the pot with the runs.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
According to Author L. Rea, IGF-1 and PGF-2a both leave the injected muscle very sore for several days. In fact, he says that the injection site is so sore, that heavy training can be unbearable...so he recommend injecting the muscle immediately post-workout and again several hours later. (Assuming you are only pinning twice a day).

Either he never did IGF-1 or he has a VERY low pain tolerance. I have never heard anyone say they were very sore from a IM shot of IGF-1 and it was unberable to workout.

Now maybe I missed some pussy making a post about it hurting them like a bitch so who knows. :rofl:

Seriously though prop hurst a hell of alot more and even that is not horrible.

CROWLER

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
LR3 IGF has always been painless for me, PGF2a on the other hand.......ouch, dont think Id want to try that again :sick:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
in fact, I was concurrently using the LR3 IGF-1 with the PGF2a and hitting roughly the same spots with each, wich compounded the issue, not to mention the runs, that was absurd, I was on the toilet like a 3rd of my day! lol

Anyway, I would start focusing on spotting a particular body part right after I worked it some times deviding the (4) daily injections among 2 bodyparts,IE after chest/tris Id begin spotting tris and delts and the next day Id train back and bis and start including bis in the inj rotation and would always cease to have a particular bodypart in the rotation at least 48 hours before it would be significantly involved again. ie if delts were friday, Id stop using tris and delts in the rotation after hitting them up on wed, but Id keep bis in the rotation until 48 hrs before working them again, Id have to look up my training log for that period to tell you my exact split, but as long as you leave 48 hrs or more between your last inj and using that part in a wkout, the soreness should have minimal effects on your workout efficiency. That being said, I found PGF2a to fall short of what it was hyped to be. I never experienced the legendary pumps, nor was it a cure for bodyparts that have lower protien turnover rates than other parts as it was purported to. but you never know, maybe youd respond to it better.

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
PGF2a freakin kills.... I personally get sick after I shoot it for the next two hours. And no I dont have to take a crap, I just feel freain weird.

sdf42450

Awards
i like the pgf2a... lean, dry gains and the pumps are INSANE. no pain from injects either

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
if you can handel sides from pgf-2a, you will get nice gains stacked with igf-1

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if there would be a problem mixing pgf-2a and MR's IGF in the same syringe before shooting? It be kinda handy to spot inject both into the same muscle at the same time.

Also.. what range of doses are you boyz running on the pgf?

Couldn't I take 2 shots of 2.5mg bilaterally at the same time, and get the sick feeling over with quicker? instead of having to go through it twice a day.

Thinking of once or twice a week shots to biceps/delts/tri's.. possibly traps, possibly chest (depending on pain and diahrea factor).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you want to do 2.5ml in your bis, delts, tris etc?

CROWLER

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you want to do 2.5ml in your bis, delts, tris etc?

CROWLER
sorry typo.... 2.5mg.. err wait I said 2.5mg... that's .5ml... and I'd start at about half that.

Doing some more thinking, it seems that seperate shots (2-3+ apart) would have a better over all anabolic effect.. but if your just trying to assist a few muscle groups... then I'd imagine it won't make a big difference seeing as pgf's effect is mostly local..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have NO IGF experience I was just thinking 2.5ml OUCH :)

Good luck and let us all know how it goes.

CROWLER

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing anything yet.. just thinking.... planning.. lol

Really I have no idea how rough pgf is going to be.. Perhaps I'll take a shot and throw the rest away.. thankfully it's not that expensive.

sdf42450

Awards
my stuff is 5mg/ml and i do an alternating rotation of 1cc, .75 cc.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew where to get 5mg per milliliter, the last batch was really hard to dose even after adding BA, still the shots were like 2units=2.5mgs. That was truly inconvenient.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i like the pgf2a... lean, dry gains and the pumps are INSANE. no pain from injects either
Your saying you had no pain from pgf injects what so ever? That pretty much contradicts everything I have read about it thus far.

sdf42450

Awards
Your saying you had no pain from pgf injects what so ever? That pretty much contradicts everything I have read about it thus far.
the only pain i got from PGF2A was when i stacked it with some 3-alarm chili

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the only pain i got from PGF2A was when i stacked it with some 3-alarm chili
lol.. I just tested 1mg in my bicep last night.. no pain at all. Stomach rolled around alot though, but nothing I couldn't handle..

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pgf2a, anyone have some good articles on this? I know of it, just not much and wanted to read into it. Also is this a legal substance that I can get from a sponser, or do I need to go and buy from a source?