Same pin, same time?

sespress

Awards
So just in general w/ Peptides is it OK to put more than one compound into the same pin? Looking at some protocols you'll end up having to use different pins if your dosing 3x a day, but if you're stacking something on it, can you throw it into the same pin if dosing at the same time?

I would imagine a box of 100 wouldn't last very long otherwise, and I don't see some of them interacting w/ each other but stuff like FRAG supposedly really delicate so...

Any info is good!

Thanks,

sespress

Awards
Any info guys? Bumping this thread. I see a lot of blends at Peptide retailers so I'm assuming it's a go

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No problem with that , I'm on cjc with Ipam using both same pin same times , mgf I'm using seperate only because I'm using it for site growth so I'm doing that in the biceps and the others subq

sespress

Awards
No problem with that , I'm on cjc with Ipam using both same pin same times , mgf I'm using seperate only because I'm using it for site growth so I'm doing that in the biceps and the others subq
OK word that's what I was thinking, thanks man

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I was on CJC and GHRP 2, I used the same slim pin about 6 times before switching to a new one, so a box of 100 would last me nearly a year. Just keep everything clean.