- 05-26-2005, 01:05 PM
- 05-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mr.50
- 05-27-2005, 08:16 AM
fatigue and joint soreness are common side with hgh.
just start with 2iu ed and slowly bump it up by 0.5iu each week until you reach the desired dose.
05-27-2005, 09:12 AM
I am only at 3ius per day. With no intention to go any higher. I was just going to go for a long time, more of a replacement type for overall health the for a true cycle. I thought that many of the clinical studies with people on GH showed that they had increased energy, sense of well being, etc. as well as positive effects on joints and connective tissue. SO why the soreness?
Originally Posted by rodge nl.
05-27-2005, 09:50 AM
its just the first couple of weeks that you will experience fatigue and soreness.Originally Posted by Mr.50
the soreness comes from carpal tunnel syndrom,nerves get pushed on by water retention.
how long are you gonna run the hgh? its best to run it for 9-12 months max. then 2-3 months of this to avoid hgh resistance.
05-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By victor2003 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2004, 06:16 PM
- By ak-47 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2003, 05:35 PM
- By neckcrank in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:13 PM
- By Balsam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-07-2003, 06:59 PM
- By Blazer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:53 PM