Jintropin reaction?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just was wondering if anyone else has had a reaction to Jintropin during their first days of use? No site reaction but fatigue, joint soreness, and slight temperature?

Mr.50

bigdiddy

Awards
I just was wondering if anyone else has had a reaction to Jintropin during their first days of use? No site reaction but fatigue, joint soreness, and slight temperature?

Mr.50
What does your jin look like? HOw does your box come in the packaging of the Jin?

rodge nl.

Awards
fatigue and joint soreness are common side with hgh.

just start with 2iu ed and slowly bump it up by 0.5iu each week until you reach the desired dose.

-rodge

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am only at 3ius per day. With no intention to go any higher. I was just going to go for a long time, more of a replacement type for overall health the for a true cycle. I thought that many of the clinical studies with people on GH showed that they had increased energy, sense of well being, etc. as well as positive effects on joints and connective tissue. SO why the soreness?

fatigue and joint soreness are common side with hgh.

just start with 2iu ed and slowly bump it up by 0.5iu each week until you reach the desired dose.

-rodge

rodge nl.

Awards
I am only at 3ius per day. With no intention to go any higher. I was just going to go for a long time, more of a replacement type for overall health the for a true cycle. I thought that many of the clinical studies with people on GH showed that they had increased energy, sense of well being, etc. as well as positive effects on joints and connective tissue. SO why the soreness?
its just the first couple of weeks that you will experience fatigue and soreness.

the soreness comes from carpal tunnel syndrom,nerves get pushed on by water retention.

how long are you gonna run the hgh? its best to run it for 9-12 months max. then 2-3 months of this to avoid hgh resistance.

-rodge

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probbly 6 mo.

its just the first couple of weeks that you will experience fatigue and soreness.

the soreness comes from carpal tunnel syndrom,nerves get pushed on by water retention.

how long are you gonna run the hgh? its best to run it for 9-12 months max. then 2-3 months of this to avoid hgh resistance.

-rodge

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthersby Anabolics 28
IGF-1/GH 9
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 1