IGF, Slin, T3, Clen, Nolva and Clomid

P

Parteeman

Awards
In extended PCT after 12 week 1g/week test e cycle. Have been doing Clomid 100mg/ed, but plan to start 20mg Nolva/ed, 20mcg of T3, and 40 mcg of clen, and 80 mcg of IGF-1r3, and pwo slin 3x weekly starting at 2ius and increasing as I feel comfortable. Any comments, flames, outbursts of righteous indignation? Seriously, thanks for any help or comments. I'm aware of the synergistic effect of IGF and slin on lowering blood sugar, of the potentially synergistic effect of T3 on upregulating IGF receptors, and of the fact that absent some anabolic compound, T3 can be catabolic.

R

rodge nl.

Awards
i would suggest to first cycle slin for 4 weeks then igf for another 4 weeks so that you are running it for a longer period of time. if you run another 4 weeks of slin after that then you can allready begin another aas cycle after the second slin run,and thus keeping catabolisme to a minimum.

i would run the t3 when on igf cause alltough t3(high doses) increases igf-1 binding protein lr3 igf-1 does'nt seem to be affected much by it.

as for the slin start at 4iu and work youre way up by 1iu every workout.

-rodge

P

Parteeman

Awards
i would suggest to first cycle slin for 4 weeks then igf for another 4 weeks so that you are running it for a longer period of time. if you run another 4 weeks of slin after that then you can allready begin another aas cycle after the second slin run,and thus keeping catabolisme to a minimum.

i would run the t3 when on igf cause alltough t3(high doses) increases igf-1 binding protein lr3 igf-1 does'nt seem to be affected much by it.

as for the slin start at 4iu and work youre way up by 1iu every workout.

-rodge
Thanks. That is advice I have received on another board as well. But why not run slin and IGF simultaneously? I understand that that is a 2+2=5 kind of situation.

R

rodge nl.

Awards
it was always thought that because slin lowers igf binding protein you would extend the half life of the igf-1,but since lr3 igf-1 is'nt affected by it its more beneficial to run it after each other.
plus igf-1 upregulate slin sensetivety so less change of getting insulin dependecy(type 2 diabetes)

-rodge