How do you tell if Jintropin is real or not?
- 05-24-2005, 10:11 PM
- 05-24-2005, 10:59 PM
If you start experiencing sides after a couple of weeks (numbness in arms and carpel tunnel), then you have good stuff. If not, it might be underdosed/weakened or even bad. If you are not getting any sides after a couple of weeks, try upping the dose 2 iu/day for another couple of weeks and see if any numbness comes and then back down on the dose. I got sides at 4 iu per day but it varies from person to person.
05-25-2005, 08:32 AM
the gensci website enables you to compare serial numbers on your vials to ensure your hgh is not fake.
05-25-2005, 06:29 PM
05-25-2005, 07:21 PM
05-25-2005, 08:37 PM
ok, I tried it but all the **** is in dam chinnese, it wont show it in english. Also I have my 12 # code and batch number, but nothing works. I really need help, right now i am up to 5ius a day, and weight is holding great, but not really getting any numbness in the fingers. Nails are growing a little bit more, but I need real proof that it is legit.Originally Posted by Boss_K
05-27-2005, 12:29 AM
The numbness isnt always that common. Just b/c you don't get numb hands/feet doesnt mean its fake. I've run 3kits of serostim before and a buddy of mine ran three as well. Same kits, same dealer. He got numb hands/feet and I never did. We both got water retention,strenght gains, skin cleared up,etc.....
05-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pushpullgain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:11 PM
- By bulldog545 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:24 PM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:13 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:47 PM
- By Edge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:25 AM