Teens

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I know slin is dangerous if used inproperly, but when used correctly, is it a bad idea (like steroids) for teens to use?

builtolast

Awards
I think it's possible, but the likelyhood of there 'existing' a teenager responsible enough to maturely monitor his/her supplementation of it....chances are probably as good as the log of crap comin' outta my ass hole in a few minutes being solid gold. In other words...yes.

(not to mention even if you could pull it off mommy and daddy are gonna catcha, and that means no xbox...I learned that the hard way young lad...the hard way...ahh, SNES....SNES....)

boskers22

Awards
I think it's possible, but the likelyhood of there 'existing' a teenager responsible enough to maturely monitor his/her supplementation of it....chances are probably as good as the log of crap comin' outta my ass hole in a few minutes being solid gold. In other words...yes.

(not to mention even if you could pull it off mommy and daddy are gonna catcha, and that means no xbox...I learned that the hard way young lad...the hard way...ahh, SNES....SNES....)
so i guess the day u wake up on your 20th birthday u are soooo much more mature and all knowing u can start takin slin, but tha day b4 when u where 19 and still had all the reseach u needed u couldnt start.

builtolast

Awards
Quite honestly, I think there is a time between 19-24 when MOST people go thru different situations that make them mature a hell of a lot quicker than normal. Yet, for some that never happens. And the last comment is very true too. When in your early teenage years, getting into AAS, slin, etc. isn't a smart idea because most parents would skin you alive for having them. Most good parents that is.

builtolast

Awards
not to mention the possibility for the chemical usage to wreak havoc on your internals. Im not saying that would be 100% for sure, but the possibility. Best said this way: "Better safe than sorry!"

boskers22

Awards
builttolast i kno where u where coming from but i juss didnt agree with
the all teens arent responsible. Other then that i agree with ur post 100%

bmass

Awards
why is it more dangerous for teens to use steroids? because their bodys are not fully developed

boskers22

Awards
why is it more dangerous for teens to use steroids? because their bodys are not fully developed
bc they potentially can fuse growth plates bc a teen is not fully devolped, i also read it does somethin with the brain but i never read tha studies 2 kno its 100% tru

bmass

Awards
the liver isnt fully developed kidneys, and the hormonsystem is working overtime so adding more hormones can only result in desaster almost all of my friends that have got some bad sides from steroids got them because they used juice when they were like 17. And i have alot of doctors in my family so im sure of it

builtolast

Awards
builttolast i kno where u where coming from but i juss didnt agree with
the all teens arent responsible. Other then that i agree with ur post 100%
Yeah, I do agree with you that there are some teens that are responsible enough, but even then there is something about being a teenager (one that is under Ma and Pa's roof) that makes them feel invincible. Remember those days? It's like "nothing will hurt me! I'm only 16-18, so my body can take some beating." and then whammo they've got some screwed up problems. I've met a few teens who think more like 30 yr olds. than 16 yr olds. I think his name was Dan. Smart kid...

noctorum

Banned
Awards
so i guess the day u wake up on your 20th birthday u are soooo much more mature and all knowing u can start takin slin, but tha day b4 when u where 19 and still had all the reseach u needed u couldnt start.
Your giving us younger members a bad name, man. I wasn't asking about whether or not people felt I was mature enough to use it, but rather whether my body could physiologically handle taking outside insulin without very bad side effects.

Which, from the responses here, seems to be a resounding 'no'.

Thanks for the info guys

boskers22

Awards
Your giving us younger members a bad name, man. I wasn't asking about whether or not people felt I was mature enough to use it, but rather whether my body could physiologically handle taking outside insulin without very bad side effects.

Which, from the responses here, seems to be a resounding 'no'.

Thanks for the info guys
ur age says 25...if ur a teen u should change it, as for giving ppl bad names i was debaiting on a post some1 else made. and i dont think u got a "resounding no" u got a no, and a maybe. maybe some one with some studies on this can chime in n give u a definate answer

bmass

Awards
But still it doesent matter if a 17year old is mature hes body is still not ready

mike1212ms

Banned
Awards
I am 17. I am going to start an igf-1 cycle soon. I have researched it like hell and I know how to use it. Im using the oral brand from IBE too, so i dont have to worry about injections. I wouldn't use insulin untill I am 18-19 or so.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
MIKE, IF you are 17 then why in the hell did you lie about your age on when you signed up for the BOARD?

Gentlemen, if you are mature enough to use AAS/PH's/IGF, then you are mature enough to put your actual age on your forum.. because all that is going to happen when you are found is out is you will be banned, then made to look like a big HUGE fake, like a few others on this and other boards have found out. Please for the love of everything thing holy, be a man and don't lie about trivial stuff like you damn age.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If anyone thinks a 17 year old is mature enough to use slin/HGH/AAS, then something is seriously wrong with you.Of course thier body is not ready...but at that age the body is way more mature than the mind.There is no such think as a mature teenager, just some that are more mature than others.I think anyone that has teenagers will back me on this.The biggest part of being mature enough to use AAS has nothing to do with your bodys ability, it has to do with responsibility.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WillieMan

Not having teenagers, I fully believe what you are saying about maturity. My question is more along the physioligcal(sp) level of late teens early adults who are well trained subjects. Of course they are growing great naturally, but I wonder what harmful effects igf-1, slin, gh would have on their bodies minus the obvious age/ maturity issues.

Ghosting

bc they potentially can fuse growth plates bc a teen is not fully devolped, i also read it does somethin with the brain but i never read tha studies 2 kno its 100% tru
OMG, its everywhere. I thought it was just BB.com. Only AAS that can convert to estrogen can stunt growth. Estrogen is what fuses growth plates. At 17-18 (hopefully) they have gone through puberty, things arent still growing, its a matter of your endocrine system not being fully developed until approx 21. Thats why everyone says no exogenous androgens until 21. To the 17 year old, research will not save you. Read this until it sinks in.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Ghost.. are you ready 85 or just screwing around?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. just thought we had a new demographic on the board ;)

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Answers are here (found within the thread):
Insulin will not contribute to any of those conditions. Insulin is not an androgen; it is not responsible for physiological development like testosterone or HGH.

Teens CAN safely use insulin - there are more than a few teenage diabetics who use it daily.

Insulin has a greater potential for immediate personal injury than AAS but long term (safe) use would be less harmful than long term AAS use (i.e. problems with shutdown, toxicity, etc)

IMO maturity has nothing to do with it. We could just as easily make the argument that anyone, regardless of age, who puts themselves at risk by using performance enhancing drugs recreationally (slin or AAS) is making an immature decision.

Responsibility and discipline is required for safe insulin usage. But just because you are does not mean you should...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the frontal lobe controlling? Im no doctor so i honestly have no idea.

On another hand i believe that if a person under the age of 21 is going to do AAS there gonna do it reguardless. Ive know a couple people who have juiced since there late teens, some knew what they were doing and some didnt. I beleive the common misconception is age means everything and that they will be ready. I know a couple teens who could outsmart a 21+ y/o on AAS ,nutrition training, you name it. I beleive that if you do it , and ur hell bent on doing it, atleast do it right!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
The true question is... why risk it?

I'll go out on a limb and assume your not competing on bodybuilding contest yet. So what would you need it for? To boost your ego? Brother, ego is a killer of more teens then anything else (trust me, I know).

If you want to take slin to bust your ego and be one of the tough guys, it is especally dangerous.

Heres a story from my area a year or 2 ago. I'll tell you the abstract parts, the facts arent as important in my oppinion. Consider the following...(sorry in advance if I get too deep here)

Theres a little kid whos 16 or so. 110 lbs soaking wet. No one really notices him, he keeps to himself. Day after day he gets lonlier, and more depressed. He has few friends, and is outcast by most of the croud. Couldn't get a date fot the life of him. One day after being picked on, he decides hes had enough. So like many of us here, he starts to lift and eat more. However, his body isnt growing fast enought to compete with his mind, which is loosing its grip on reality more and more each day. So he decides to start some test. He reads up on it, and sets a decent dosage. Still, he isnt satisfied with the new person he has created, not knowing hes the same exact person as he was before he started. One day he decides to take a **** load all at once, and BANG, hes in the hospitol for a while. Endocrine system destroyed, stunded growth, and destroyed self image.

.... basic story of my moms friends son.

I dont mean to be an ass, but this might be you, noctorum. Hell, you might be twice the size of me and just looking for something to get over the hump. Who knows. But remember, nothing you can take is going to work "magic," especally at our age.