Shutdown on SARMS cycle

feltorskeltor

Awards
Was planning on running 10mg LGD / 25MG Osta for 10 weeks with 10mg Exemestane every other day. Five weeks in get bloods and notice my estrogen is really low so cut the exemestane. Now both my test and estro are at really low levels two weeks after being off exemestane.

TESTOSTERONE *3.69 nmol/L 7.600 - 31.40017-BETA OESTRADIOL *<18.35 pmol/L

Should I stop cycle immediately and hop on a PCT? Have a bunch of nolva on hand.

Anything else anyone would recommend running?

Thanks

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
First things first. Bad choice for a stack. Second, who told you to run an AI for non-aromatizing compounds, prior to having any issue with estrogen?

Cool, your dropped the Exemestane. Nice job on getting the bloodwork; It's nice to see stuff like that.

Why are you shocked that you are shutdown from stacking two SARMs? This is absolutely to be expected. These are/were investigational drugs that are known to cause supression of the HPTA (at doses much lower than us gym junkies use). Your hormone levels will stay surpressed until you PCT. If you're feeling fine, get your gains and then follow up with a Nolva+ PCT.

If you're feeling lethargic, it's because you're shutdown, and maybe because you're not running cycle support either! You want some more Test and Estro in your system? Add in a base product! A transdermal (TD) DHEA/Pregnenolone compound would work. You could also add in some 4-DHEA with the DHEA/Preg product, or by itself.

Where did you get your SARM info at?

feltorskeltor

Awards
My estrogen levels are naturally quite high and I am prone to gyno.

You think my bloods as is are of a nonconcern and think I am fine to continue cycle? At the moment I feel pretty good and my testes are normal. This is a day after getting my latest bloods.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
My estrogen levels are naturally quite high and I am prone to gyno.
Ah, okay, that makes a bit more sense now.

You think my bloods as is are of a nonconcern and think I am fine to continue cycle? At the moment I feel pretty good and my testes are normal. This is a day after getting my latest bloods.
I think your Test and Estrogen levels are where they should be based upon what you have been taking. If you feel fine, I see no reason to stop the cycle. Hopefully a full Nolva PCT will put you back to where you were pre-cycle.

Did you get your liver values and cholesterol checked? If you're not running any cycle support, I'd suggest you hop on some quick. SARMs are not benign, and being shutdown does affect things like cholesterol levels (and more). I'd recommend some CEL Cycle Assist and throw some inexpensive garlic extract on top.

feltorskeltor

Awards
No I will look to get them checked in my next blood panel and start support now.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

feltorskeltor

Awards
Also it was suggested to me in another forum to just drop the ostarine. You have said that it was a bad stack in the first place. Would it be cool to just drop it now?

Why would I want to do this?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Also it was suggested to me in another forum to just drop the ostarine. You have said that it was a bad stack in the first place. Would it be cool to just drop it now?

Why would I want to do this?
What are your goals for this cycle? LGD is the stronger of the two compounds, as far as building muscle goes. If your goal is mass, choose LGD. If your goal is cut, choose Ostarine. Now, I'm not one of those guys that's going to tell you that you have to run one for a cut and the other for a bulk. I've bulked on Ostarine and I know I could cut on LGD. It's just been shown, by many users, that Osta is better while in a caloric deficit and LGD is more suited to a caloric surplus than is Ostarine.

The reason I say it was a bad choice for a stack is two-fold. First, you're running 2 investigational drugs at multiple times the studied doses, and for 10 weeks. That's not a smart idea in my books. Second, LGD and Ostarine are both SARMs, that in theory, are anabolic and mildly or selectively androgenic. They were both designed to do similar things in the body and thus you are stacking two compounds that are basically doing the same thing. They do each have some unique qualities but they are in essence competing with eachother. Will the results be better when stacking, yup they will. But, the sides and strain on the body will also be higher. Not to mention the fact that we really have no idea what the long term implications will be from the use of these drugs. On top of that, you are using Ostarine at what I believe is the maximum dose that should be used, based upon the result to side-effect ratio. Your dose of LGD is not maximal but is still a solid dose nonetheless. In a nutshell, when stacking compounds, the idea should be to stack compounds that compliment eachother.

With the last sentence in mind, I go back to my opening sentence of this post. What is your goal? If you are trying to add clean mass, I would suggest adding 300-400mg of 4-Andro (4-DHEA) to an LGD stack. Being gyno prone, you would have to watch your estrogen levels while taking the 4-DHEA. The 'wetness' of 4-Andro at these low doses is certainly over-stated though. If your goal was to cut, I would suggest using Epi-Andro in a stack with Ostarine. These compounds will compliment eachother while still keeping the same goals in mind.

Would I stack two SARM's for 10 weeks? No, I wouldn't; Certainly not two that act in a similar fashion. I like the idea of stacking a SARM with a non-methylated PH such as 1-Andro, 4-Andro, or Epi-Andro. You get the benefits of a stronger cycle, with complimentary compounds, all while hopefully eliminating some of the potential sides of stacking two drugs that have never been studied at the doses we run them at, and certainly not in combination with eachother.

Hopefully this helps.