- 05-17-2005, 10:46 AM
- 05-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Well there is 1000mcg/bottle, so do the math. I believe you can buy the powder, but premixed is a little less expensive. I bought mine premixed and put mine in the fridge when I got it and it is fine.
- 05-28-2005, 08:44 PM
is M.R's premixed?
05-28-2005, 09:28 PM
yes, please take some time and read the stickies please
05-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks Matthew for the reply. After reading most all of the IGF info I'm not quite clear on a few things and would rather get answers from board members then rely on my ignorance.
My understanding is MR’s IGF come mixed now with AA and not BA. So once received, pop it in the fridge and its ready to use? No need to add any other stuff?
Are most ppl using slin pins but shooting IM not sub-q?
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigDaddy72 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
- By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2004, 03:32 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:38 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2004, 01:05 PM
- By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2004, 12:24 AM