question about peptide, gh

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am asking because I have no idea on this, but I have read that certain peptides need to be handled with a little more care than others. not shaking, stirring, keeping cool or in the fridge. But when the peptides are shipped, I am sure these get bounced around a bit in the mail, so do you just let them sit for a period of time? Is there a way to tell if the product is ruined because the package was mishandled?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am asking because I have no idea on this, but I have read that certain peptides need to be handled with a little more care than others. not shaking, stirring, keeping cool or in the fridge. But when the peptides are shipped, I am sure these get bounced around a bit in the mail, so do you just let them sit for a period of time? Is there a way to tell if the product is ruined because the package was mishandled?
They come in crystal form. And the ones I've gotten, even though the vials may be tossed around in the mail or sideways, the crystals are always stuck on the bottom of the vial when I open the package up. So not sure how they manage that. But you have to add bacteriostatic water to them and then refrigerate. But even adding the water is a delicate process, supposed to slowly let the water run down the side of the vial onto the powder, not just squirt it right on it. Then once water has been added, a slight swirling, no shaking.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
They come in crystal form. And the ones I've gotten, even though the vials may be tossed around in the mail or sideways, the crystals are always stuck on the bottom of the vial when I open the package up. So not sure how they manage that. But you have to add bacteriostatic water to them and then refrigerate. But even adding the water is a delicate process, supposed to slowly let the water run down the side of the vial onto the powder, not just squirt it right on it. Then once water has been added, a slight swirling, no shaking.
ok, that explains that. I read that about adding the bw but thanks bro,

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Great advice!

Iv used peps for many years. always good to be careful when mixing in the water and always makesure you store properly.
before someone askes, you can use any amount of bac water you like, just make sure you do the math correctly. personally i use MIN mixing solution. maybe 1-2ml. some use alot more but i dont see the point.