Tiny bubbles on the side of the syringe

AllNatural

Awards
Today was my first time with the igf-1.

After workout, I hurry to go to the gym's toilet to inject... Only to find that there are tiny bubbles ont he side of the syringe.

No matter what tapping, they did not move towards the needle. So if they don't move, they'll be at the plunger's side when they meet it, and not go into the needle, right? .... RIGHT?

I did the aspiration, but I'm still wondering what would happen if one of these tiny bubbles went into the syringe, into my myscle...

Is it really that bad, since the aspiration was done and all?

Thanks

Oh, and I guess I'll keep this nickname even though I have one (well, two actually) injections of anabolics...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine. it takes 20cc's of air into the veins to be fatal.

AllNatural

Awards
you'll be fine. it takes 20cc's of air into the veins to be fatal.
Yeah, but between fatal and half-paralyzed from a clot to the brain the second isn't much better although I have no idea how much it would take to get to that.

A tiny bubble into the muscle is not bad then?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but between fatal and half-paralyzed from a clot to the brain the second isn't much better although I have no idea how much it would take to get to that.

bottomline, a couple miniscule bubbles will not harm you.

heh heh, BTW, does your head hurt? :twisted:

AllNatural

Awards
No but I have lost the ability to speak words since I injected. Can it be due to a clot?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

Nothing to be overly concerned about. The air would just be absorbed into the tissue, I believe. It's not a bubble into a vein, then to your heart or brain. You can try a search on a medical site, or ask Dr. D for his advice.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Small bubbles are no big deal... specially if your doing sub-q. I always seem to have a tiny bubble when using insulin syringes for IGF or HGH. (Grrr)

AllNatural

Awards
I can type just fine though so it's not that bad.

AllNatural

Awards
Just kidding about that not speaking part though. :icon_lol:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna say dude......lost the ability to speak.....man thats scary ****

AllNatural

Awards
Actually, it happened to me once, a long time ago, I couldn't form words. My blind spots in my eyes had grown to like 80% of my field of vision and my mind was "working" normally, but I simply couldn't make sentences. It passed, luckily.

When I spoke to my doctor he said it was a stroke, possibly due to a clot to the brain. Scary, no ****, but I was kinda unable to worry at the time............. My stupid wife at the time thought nothing of it............

AllNatural

Awards
Haven't a clue. Spending too much time witht the wife is my guess...

OK so I'mma hijack my OWN thread...

I've felt so very relaxed a few times yesterday... I took *TWO* naps during the day, and later I felt I couldn't actually work and put on a movie instead...

Is that going to change? If it isn't then I might consider training at night instead of in the morning, 'cause it's 3:45AM right now and as you can see I'm not asleep and haven't been for the last 2 hours or so... :-(

Does anyone else report multiple drowsiness episodes?

OTOH training at night might not be that bad a thing, I've always wondered what the gurlz look like at my gym at night...

Oh, and UNDERTAKER, "Swat till you puke"? You mean doing flies?

charger

Banned
Awards
I actually leave a small amount of air in the sryinge.. This way all of the Igf and BW in injected. Sometimes I can hear the air escape even while still injected with a needle.

Foster

Awards
I fell on my head once out of a tree and bent my neck forward until it hit my chest. I couldn't speak for about a minute. I think somehow it caused trauma to my voicebox, I dunno. It was some scary ****, not being able to talk.