Frag 176 and bpc 157....

2livefreely

2livefreely

Awards
I am gonna run frad 176 with bpc 157 but I'm trying to find out if I can use the same pin for both... I know bpc has to be in the area of injury but does it matter where I pin the frag?

956Vette

Awards
Sure, the fragment hgh will act as (useless) filler wherever you place it. It'll offer about no efficacy as it is snake oil unfortunately. I would focus on using legitimate peptides such as your BPC and not hassle with fragment 176 (jmho).

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, the fragment hgh will act as (useless) filler wherever you place it. It'll offer about no efficacy as it is snake oil unfortunately. I would focus on using legitimate peptides such as your BPC and not hassle with fragment 176 (jmho).
What are you talking about? Frag is very very effective for weightloss

2livefreely

2livefreely

Awards
Can I pin both in the injured area? Will The frag will still do its job, does it have to be in the stomach area? The bpc is for my left knee can I use one pin for both peptides to save on pins?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I pin both in the injured area? Will The frag will still do its job, does it have to be in the stomach area? The bpc is for my left knee can I use one pin for both peptides to save on pins?
Frags worthless for recovery

2livefreely

2livefreely

Awards
Frags not for recovery it's for shredding down... started pinning bpc 157 3x a day 250mcg in both left shoulder and knee also started mk 2866.... been on all this for about 5 days shoulder and knee feel a little better nothing meraciolus but noticable.... I will post again in about a week from now....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
enhanced Supplements 2
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 0
Weight Loss 1
IGF-1/GH 2