Long acting Ghrelin mimetics (MK-677) = brain detrimental

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Ibuprofen (400mg x3) daily will also help with water retention . There is a study proving it
    No problem man. TY for sharing the info
    Yeah im not crazy about taking that much ibuprofen for any length of time but good to know.

2. Every time I tried taking this stuff it made me feel a little strange in the head so I stopped. Tried a couple times this would make sense to me
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Every time I tried taking this stuff it made me feel a little strange in the head so I stopped. Tried a couple times this would make sense to me
    Really? What you just felt like off a bit or something?

4. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Really? What you just felt like off a bit or something?
    For real, felt almost like a weird buzzing in my head and yeah, just felt off almost cloudy and buzzy... That's the best way I can describe it. It didn't feel right to me
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    For real, felt almost like a weird buzzing in my head and yeah, just felt off almost cloudy and buzzy... That's the best way I can describe it. It didn't feel right to me
    Yeah that would make me stop use as well for sure. I would not stand for feeling like that for very long. Interesting, ill keep my eye out to see if anyone else mentions that. Thanks for posting it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Yeah im not crazy about taking that much ibuprofen for any length of time but good to know.
    Its not "dangerous" as long you dont have ulcers

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Its not "dangerous" as long you dont have ulcers
    Yeah i know but nsaids can play hell on the kidneys so I am overly cautious when it comes to their use. High doses , long duration=bad news imo thats all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Yeah i know but nsaids can play hell on the kidneys so I am overly cautious when it comes to their use. High doses , long duration=bad news imo thats all.
    I dont like NSAIDs either. I know some who eat them like PEZ candy

9. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Yeah that would make me stop use as well for sure. I would not stand for feeling like that for very long. Interesting, ill keep my eye out to see if anyone else mentions that. Thanks for posting it.

I feel similar at 25mg. Feels like my mind is stimulated but not in a good way. I wasn't any more alert than usual. Almost similar to anxiety. Just feel somehow not myself and it's impossible to feel at ease. I'm switching to a different source just to confirm the MK I'm running is legit.

10. Not sure. You could give it a try at a low dose of 12.5mg and if you do have adverse symptoms they should subside within a day or two of ceasing supplementation. Again I don't know if what I have is really MK although it fares well on product reviews.

11. Quote Originally Posted by raowr View Post
    ive had problems with depression and anxiety, does this mean i should stay away from mk677?
    Thats pretty hard for anyone to answer man.Prob something you have to decide and figure out for yourself man.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    If its good quality, 25mg will actually be enough. MK677 has no issue with absorption so just swallow it.
    Dont expect some huge gains from it.
    Would you say 25mg is the minimum dose required for the boost in IGFBP3? I see people running 10mg for 6-12 months. Is that virtually useless for bodybuilding purposes?

13. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Would you say 25mg is the minimum dose required for the boost in IGFBP3? I see people running 10mg for 6-12 months. Is that virtually useless for bodybuilding purposes?
    25mg is sweet spot. Low on sides and proven to be effective. The truth is, people expect to much from Mk677. It is not like injecting real GH (solid dosed)

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    25mg is sweet spot. Low on sides and proven to be effective. The truth is, people expect to much from Mk677. It is not like injecting real GH (solid dosed)
    Thanks bro.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Anytime

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You have bothing to be affraid of.
    1. Dose of Atractylodes found in Letrone is not high enough
    2. Atractylodes will not secrete Ghrelin directly
    do you have a source for this info? just curious to know more

17. Quote Originally Posted by kall View Post
    I think we are not able to feel the symptoms, but if mk-677 is taken every day the neurons will be under chronic huge amount of stess and potentially being damaged.

I don't know about Letrone, but keep in mind that a ghrelin agonist is harmful only if it chronically increases ghrelin. A short term increase should be good.
    what about if i take it 5 days on 2 days off?

18. Quote Originally Posted by snickerhoohar View Post
    do you have a source for this info? just curious to know more
    What would you like to know ?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    What would you like to know ?

^^Proof of this

20. Quote Originally Posted by snickerhoohar View Post

^^Proof of this
    Is this some kind of joke? There is nothing to prove. But since you ask , ok.

1. One cap of Letrone contain blend of Atractylodes and Rice Flour 500mg.
    How do we know how much of Atracrylodes it is in the cap. It is the most shady way to hide low dosed ingredients (mixing with Rice floor).
    Even if one cap was 500mg 100% Atracrylodes, the recommended daily dose of 2 caps would still be to low dose! In KAMPO medicies its used 4g or more.

2. I will suggest you to read Studies done on Rikkunsh!to and you will understand that Atracrylodes is just one of few ingredients that has effect on Ghrelin. (Not the only one)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Is this some kind of joke? There is nothing to prove. But since you ask , ok.

1. One cap of Letrone contain blend of Atractylodes and Rice Flour 500mg.
    How do we know how much of Atracrylodes it is in the cap. It is the most shady way to hide low dosed ingredients (mixing with Rice floor).
    Even if one cap was 500mg 100% Atracrylodes, the recommended daily dose of 2 caps would still be to low dose! In medicines its used 4g or more.

2. I will suggest you to read Studies done on Rikkunsh!to and you will understand that Atracrylodes is just one of few ingredients that has effect on Ghrelin.
    No it wasn't a joke. Thanks for answering

22. Quote Originally Posted by snickerhoohar View Post
    No it wasn't a joke. Thanks for answering
    What I mean with not directly secreting Ghrelin is :
    Ingredients in Rikkunsh1to works via serotonin 5-HT2B/2C. Not directly secreting ghrelin

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Exactly to me is an excellent anti-catabolic keeps your gh level high even on cutting, I'm on keto atm and I didn't loose any strenght gains at all. That been said, in terms of anabolic/fat burning effects is not even close to real hgh

24. Quote Originally Posted by heyboy View Post
    what about if i take it 5 days on 2 days off?
    Yeah what qualifies as chronic? More than a month say?

25. Just catching up on this thread and long term MK 677 user here. Personally I've had nothing but great success in this compound in terms of the healing and other benefits and I only run about 10 to 12 MGs. I need to read up on the studies mentioned at the beginning of this post but the clinical trials which ran up to two years indicated nothing about desensitizing receptors. In fact - it shows the opposite. As far as anxiety goes - I've also had the opposite effect - mostly calm and well being - and I am anxiety prone with a stressful job. I am more productive and calm when running this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:21 AM
  2. NEW Long-acting hGH (ALTU-238)
    By Schwaugher in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 12:01 PM
  4. Long acting HCG?
    By Ziv in forum Anabolics