GHRP-6 antigonist

freakyguy

Awards
Anybody using or used? I am starting my second bottle and was wondering what others might have or are experiencing?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 10 days away from using the stuff.

Is it doing anything for you? And how much are you using?

freakyguy

Awards
I'm about 10 days away from using the stuff.

Is it doing anything for you, and how much are you using?
I just finished a bottle about two weeks ago and aint really sure what if anything it is doing, i weight out at 215 I weight 224 before that but also took clen so I am not sure what it was? I also seemed to gain a little musle mass but not sure how much it was? I can say that it seems to be nothing on real growth even though it secreats it i am not sure how much. Maybe I need to add same aas? I started another bottle two days ago, I plan on eating a little more strict and watching a little closer this time. Let me know how your stuff goes. Anybody else?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, unless you get it dirt cheap I wouldn't bother, it seems the main thing people notice is that it nukes their appetite.

freakyguy

Awards
Honestly, unless you get it dirt cheap I wouldn't bother, it seems the main thing people notice is that it nukes their appetite.
well if it nukes my appittite that would be cool, but the last time i took it, it seemed it make me want to eat all the time. $60.00 for a ten day supply + shipping.....