Iodid supps on GH/IGF

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Hi bros,

I just read anywhere,that IGF increases metabolism and gh causes certain
increased hormone- and enzymatic activity,so I thought,adding some Iodid would be a good thing to do,and bang,it put my mind back onto track.
I felt more powerful and clear-minded,plus it´s not as harsh as T3 or L-Thyroxine.
I´ve supllemented this much earlier,when training wasn´t enhaced with any kind of i-net-stuff,and had a slight effec towards better recovery,but
together with above mentioned substances,it´s a real benefit!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi bros,

I just read anywhere,that IGF increases metabolism and gh causes certain
increased hormone- and enzymatic activity,so I thought,adding some Iodid would be a good thing to do,and bang,it put my mind back onto track.
I felt more powerful and clear-minded,plus it´s not as harsh as T3 or L-Thyroxine.
I´ve supllemented this much earlier,when training wasn´t enhaced with any kind of i-net-stuff,and had a slight effec towards better recovery,but
together with above mentioned substances,it´s a real benefit!
Do you mean Iodine? if not what is it? I am interested

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Yes,Iodine,sorry for my bad english,it´s available as Potassium-iodid here and I used to take 100-200µg/day,with some days off now-and-then.

IGF raises metabolic rate and t4 to t3 breakdown.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes,Iodine,sorry for my bad english,it´s available as Potassium-iodid here and I used to take 100-200µg/day,with some days off now-and-then.

IGF raises metabolic rate and t4 to t3 breakdown.
Thanks and your english is fine bro, I am gonna look into this a bit as i run low dose GH notnstop and mix in IGF everynow and then. What benefits exactly do you think you got when you added the iodine?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
it is esential to thyroid functions.