Iodid supps on GH/IGF

1. Iodid supps on GH/IGF

Hi bros,

I just read anywhere,that IGF increases metabolism and gh causes certain
    increased hormone- and enzymatic activity,so I thought,adding some Iodid would be a good thing to do,and bang,it put my mind back onto track.
    I felt more powerful and clear-minded,plus it´s not as harsh as T3 or L-Thyroxine.
    I´ve supllemented this much earlier,when training wasn´t enhaced with any kind of i-net-stuff,and had a slight effec towards better recovery,but
    together with above mentioned substances,it´s a real benefit!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    Hi bros,

I just read anywhere,that IGF increases metabolism and gh causes certain
    increased hormone- and enzymatic activity,so I thought,adding some Iodid would be a good thing to do,and bang,it put my mind back onto track.
    I felt more powerful and clear-minded,plus it´s not as harsh as T3 or L-Thyroxine.
    I´ve supllemented this much earlier,when training wasn´t enhaced with any kind of i-net-stuff,and had a slight effec towards better recovery,but
    together with above mentioned substances,it´s a real benefit!
    Do you mean Iodine? if not what is it? I am interested

3. Yes,Iodine,sorry for my bad english,it´s available as Potassium-iodid here and I used to take 100-200µg/day,with some days off now-and-then.

IGF raises metabolic rate and t4 to t3 breakdown.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight
    Yes,Iodine,sorry for my bad english,it´s available as Potassium-iodid here and I used to take 100-200µg/day,with some days off now-and-then.

IGF raises metabolic rate and t4 to t3 breakdown.
    Thanks and your english is fine bro, I am gonna look into this a bit as i run low dose GH notnstop and mix in IGF everynow and then. What benefits exactly do you think you got when you added the iodine?

5. it is esential to thyroid functions.

Similar Forum Threads

1. nolva effect on gh+igf and keeping leaness pct??
    By Natty22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:39 PM
  3. Is IGf-1 needed if on gh?
    By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 08:51 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 07:40 PM
  5. Replies: 6