How long to stay on gh?
- 05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
- 05-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Typically the minimum time on for GH is 6 months but you can stay on for a year or more.
- 05-03-2005, 10:44 PM
If I had the cash, 6 months would be the min. I would do.. then stay on about 1 year or so..
05-04-2005, 12:14 AM
GH is such a waste of money. I wouldn't be surprised if most people get better results from creatine.
Honestly though if I had a bajillion dollars I'd do 8iu EOD, just because I could... I'd also light cigars with $100 dollar bills
05-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Have you used any of the top brands to consider it a waste?
05-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Heh, GH is the last thing I'd blow money on. I know several different people that have used 100% legit jinos and I got to see the lack of results first hand. Abdominal swelling, some minor fat loss, no strength gains, nothing impressive whatsoever. If you want to blow between $2-$5 an iu, times 4-6iu/day to get a bit leaner and have nice healthy skin more power to you bro, seems kind of silly to me.
05-04-2005, 05:51 AM
For a 25 year old it would be a waste of money.Originally Posted by exnihilo
Similar Forum Threads
- By Flexappeal in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2012, 02:46 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2012, 08:39 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:28 PM
- By dan12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
- By Coolkat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-04-2005, 06:04 AM