How long to stay on gh?

bigdiddy

Awards
Who thinks the most appropiate length to stay on gh, and how long would a person come off.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Typically the minimum time on for GH is 6 months but you can stay on for a year or more.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If I had the cash, 6 months would be the min. I would do.. then stay on about 1 year or so..

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
GH is such a waste of money. I wouldn't be surprised if most people get better results from creatine.

Honestly though if I had a bajillion dollars I'd do 8iu EOD, just because I could... I'd also light cigars with $100 dollar bills :D

Kaboju

Awards
Have you used any of the top brands to consider it a waste?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, GH is the last thing I'd blow money on. I know several different people that have used 100% legit jinos and I got to see the lack of results first hand. Abdominal swelling, some minor fat loss, no strength gains, nothing impressive whatsoever. If you want to blow between $2-$5 an iu, times 4-6iu/day to get a bit leaner and have nice healthy skin more power to you bro, seems kind of silly to me.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
GH is such a waste of money. I wouldn't be surprised if most people get better results from creatine.

Honestly though if I had a bajillion dollars I'd do 8iu EOD, just because I could... I'd also light cigars with $100 dollar bills :D
For a 25 year old it would be a waste of money.