Musings and Q's on CJC DAC and Frag 176

rover1225

Awards
First time poster, long time lurker....thank you all for you informative and some time amusing postings. I am 57yo that is on HRT, low dose test, Anastrazole and some HCG from a Dr's guidance. He suggested adding Sermorlin, so I did some research with all your help. Thank you! I am adding CJC w Dac and Frag 176, and I feel absolutely great, and am losing fat....it really is a great combination. Some observations and some questions, hopefully I can stir the pot a bit.

CJC w DAC, pin 2x per week, total of 300 mcg. along with my prescribed HCG and Test Cyp, The comination ssems to really help with focus, energy level, stamina in the gym, and the ability to stay on diet. I dont feel hungry from it, and am beginning to become more vascular as the fat drops.I viewed this as a repalcement for the Dr suggested Sermorelin.

Frag 176. pin ervery Am before work out, 500 mcg. This is done fasting (early AM) with only black coffee and a 5 KCal preworkout drink with stimulant. My theory, based on your help in researching, is that Frag helps dump fat into the circulatory system for use during the workout. My work outs are circuit type lifting with giant, super and drop sets, all designed to elevate HR. Its essentially the BEAST workout, BUILD series, with a 10 minute warm up treadmill run. On off lifting days I pin and then hit various Cardio equip for a total of about 45 mins of cardio and then abs. My rationale is the fat is in the system, and it is getting consumed by the elevated HR workout.

So the Q's...
How many grams or calories of fat are sent into the circulatory system by the Frag? Its poses an interesting Q, and I am sure every one is different, but with a range, and an understanding, one can maximize the consumption of the circulating fat during the workout.

Frag before bed keeps me up...why?

If you eat a protein only meal or have a protein drink after your work out, AND (back to Q #1) you have not used all the circulating Frag induced fat release, does your body preferentially use the protein for energy or the fat for energy. I am on a VERY low carb diet (<20g per day) so glycogen stares are pretty well depleted and carbs are not a realistic energy source in this equation...

So, any thoughts?

Hardedge

Awards
Not my personal info, but i did read on the Datbtrue forum of a protocol like this for loosing fat. It's supposedly very effective when using it with a mostly protein diet but you will probably feel crappy unless in full blown ketosis.