pgh

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. pgh


    anyone have any good results with this. for the price it seems you cant beat it..


  2. I get good sleep if i take a double dose before bed, but other than that im not sure, i didnt take it consistantly since everyday twice got annoying. Fits well in my assortment of things to help me get sleep when i really need it.

  3. I think if you'll read the add for PGH closely you'll see that its
    basically just GABA and glutamine, a common homeopathic GH
    RELEASER. You could probably go to your local sup. shop and
    get near to the same effect from taking 750-1000mg of GABA ed and
    a several grams daily of glutamine.
    •   
       


  4. i began using it a little over a week ago .. i've been getting better quality sleep .. i've been on a hard cutter so its hard to soley attribute any increase in leanness and vascularity to the p-gh but there has been an increase .. just tossing that out there for what its worth

  5. did yall take it orally?

  6. I was looking to try this out sometime in the near future too, and no Im not going to use it orally...but sub-q.

  7. thats what i am going to do....should be gettin here today or tomorrow

  8. i started using it sub-q, but it actually would hurt for like 12-16 hours afterwards, not terrible but annoying

    i've since switched to IM alternating between delts, tris, bis, and quads ZERO pain and i get the feeling you're supposed to get so i assume it works fine that way

  9. Do you think this product would be good to take after a GH cycle? Sort of a GH pct?
  10. KFlex
    KFlex's Avatar

    I've been on it now for a little over a week, and the sleep effects are great, but it's too early to tell as far as any body comp. results.

  11. poobah i don't know since my understand is its almost like a gh "prohormone" so using it after gh would be like using 4-ad after test .. but i dont know i've never used real gh

    KFlex .. sick back!

  12. I've been on p-gh for over a month and I love it, I've never taken real gh so I can't compare the two. My energy levels and endurance has skyrockted I'm 35 so that could be why it's working so well. I have lost a lot of bodyfat been hitting cardio pretty hard and trying to have a decent diet. Never had any type of pain from sub-q injection of p-gh I hope this info helps.


    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    poobah i don't know since my understand is its almost like a gh "prohormone" so using it after gh would be like using 4-ad after test .. but i dont know i've never used real gh

    KFlex .. sick back!

  13. for those who have had good results....how long have you been on it and how are you dosing it?

  14. just started it. think im going to do 3ius in the morning and 3 at night. did anybody else get a weird tingly sensation in their limbs after injection??

  15. i inject .25ml morning and night .. yeah you definitely get a weird tingly feeling .. for me it starts with a weird taste in the back of my mouth, followed by an almost slight head rush, then a warm tingly feeling all over .. i kinda like it now lol .. but that's how you know its working, if you stop getting it for a few injects in a row you need to up the dose a bit .. but i don't know how common that is for that to happen

  16. That tingle sensation is from the GABA. When I take oral GABA I get

    the same feeling if I take 750mg without having had any food 3-4 hours
    prior to taking it. I'm not against pinning sups. but I prefer oral sups.
    they're available/effective in that form.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dabone12
    I've been on p-gh for over a month and I love it, I've never taken real gh so I can't compare the two. My energy levels and endurance has skyrockted I'm 35 so that could be why it's working so well. I have lost a lot of bodyfat been hitting cardio pretty hard and trying to have a decent diet. Never had any type of pain from sub-q injection of p-gh I hope this info helps.
    At 45 (with **** for energy and crappy sleep....hmmmm connection?) this is really piquing my interest. I tried the ghrp-6 (appetite suppression version) and was extremely dissapointed. What's your dose? How's your appetite? I don't need a boost there! Thanks,Sd

  18. hasn't affected my appetite one way or the other

    with really crappy sleep you might want to look into a new mattress and pillow .. that can make an enormous difference

  19. SD1959 I take .50 at night when I was taking .25 twice a day I was getting sleepy with my morning dose. It all depends on the person, I think I read some may get a stimulating effect at .50 it doesn't bother me. My appetite hasn't increased I would say it's about the same. Let me know if you have any more questions.


    QUOTE=SD1959]At 45 (with **** for energy and crappy sleep....hmmmm connection?) this is really piquing my interest. I tried the ghrp-6 (appetite suppression version) and was extremely dissapointed. What's your dose? How's your appetite? I don't need a boost there! Thanks,Sd[/QUOTE]

  20. I think it's worth a shot. Thanks guys.

  21. yeah I have been using it for about 2 weeks now during pct from an eq/test cycle.....I feel great and keeping all my mass gains!

  22. ryan how much have you been dosing throughout the day?

  23. this doesn't need to be cycled?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by coffee4me
    I think if you'll read the add for PGH closely you'll see that its
    basically just GABA and glutamine, a common homeopathic GH
    RELEASER. You could probably go to your local sup. shop and
    get near to the same effect from taking 750-1000mg of GABA ed and
    a several grams daily of glutamine.
    No, because its injected. If u can make a sterile solution yourself with stuff bought in herb stores, go for it.
    pGH is very cheap btw.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    this doesn't need to be cycled?
    nope

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    No, because its injected. If u can make a sterile solution yourself with stuff bought in herb stores, go for it.
    pGH is very cheap btw.
    nothing against 'universal', but i have made my own gaba solution @ 250mg per ml.

    been using it at bedtime after cardio and morning after semi-fasted wheight lifting.(currently on a cut, so the poundages are relatively medium).

    have been losing 1/8" to 3/16" a week, around my waist. with no noticeable loss of mass, (and no cut back in calories). but then i always eat clean all year.

    that may not seem like much, but at my age it is quite good.

    maybe i will add some glutamine to my next solution.

  27. Mine is ordered and on the way. As an older guy who has ALWAYS had to struggle and eat clean to stay lean, I think I'd make a good test subject. Will post once I receive and get rolling.

    Sd

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tiggermoon
    nothing against 'universal', but i have made my own gaba solution @ 250mg per ml.

    been using it at bedtime after cardio and morning after semi-fasted wheight lifting.(currently on a cut, so the poundages are relatively medium).

    have been losing 1/8" to 3/16" a week, around my waist. with no noticeable loss of mass, (and no cut back in calories). but then i always eat clean all year.

    that may not seem like much, but at my age it is quite good.

    maybe i will add some glutamine to my next solution.
    could you email me how you made the solution?

  29. 10 grams GABA, 40ml BW, filter into sterile 50ml vial. cheap, cheap, cheap.

    i started out with small dosages, .10ml increases at a time to guage my tolerence for the GABA flush.

    am currently up to .70ml at morning and evening, filling the remainder of the pin with b12.

    i am not a doctor of medicine nor do i play one on TV. but i would think that a person in their twenties would get better results than mine.

    in my twenties, on the recomendation of an aquaintence, i used an arginie/ornithine supp.(which was the GH therapy of the time)

    after one month, with no change to my workout or diet(can you tell i hate to diet, eat clean and then eat what i want, when i want, as much as i want), i was shredded. let me add, at this time i was not eating clean, and washing down my unclean diet with pints of guiness.

  30. this is bigryan..i changed my name to what it is on other boards...

    I am using .33ml everynight before bed...its awesome!

  31. where are you guys getting this stuff from. I seen someone say Universal. Universal what?
    I think I seen it somewhere but I forgot. Could someone please refresh my memory.
    thanks
    BB

  32. universalkits dot com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    No, because its injected. If u can make a sterile solution yourself with stuff bought in herb stores, go for it.
    pGH is very cheap btw.
    syr - have you used it?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  34. Why wouldn't oral GABA work? I've heard that it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, but I don't know if that's just orally or what. What's the deal with the flush you get from GABA? What is it doing to make you feel that?

  35. Do you guys think that this would be a worthwhile "bridge" between AAS cycles?
    In other words, would using P-GH injected IM 2x/day help maintain gains between AAS cycles without keeping the natural test production shutdown?

    Any thoughts?

  36. Glenihan,

    Any ideas on this bridge idea? I'm thinking about using it after my current body recomp cycle. I figure my body recomp cycle is probably going to last 12 weeks, so in my 12 weeks of "off" time, I think that running this as a bridge would be good idea.

    A few questions first though:

    1. You guys site-inject this, correct? If I follow this protocol, my delts and arms sure could use some work.
    2. Sterility? Is this sterile enough to inject?
    3. Pins? What size pin do you use, since you're sticking yourself 2x/day, I figure I should know. I'm guessing a slin pin, right?

    How do you guys rotate sites? IE. Day 1 Biceps, Day 2 Triceps, Day 3 Delts, etc. Can you give me some examples? Anybody ever do calves with this?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzTry'n
    Glenihan,

    Any ideas on this bridge idea? I'm thinking about using it after my current body recomp cycle. I figure my body recomp cycle is probably going to last 12 weeks, so in my 12 weeks of "off" time, I think that running this as a bridge would be good idea.

    A few questions first though:

    1. You guys site-inject this, correct? If I follow this protocol, my delts and arms sure could use some work.
    2. Sterility? Is this sterile enough to inject?
    3. Pins? What size pin do you use, since you're sticking yourself 2x/day, I figure I should know. I'm guessing a slin pin, right?

    How do you guys rotate sites? IE. Day 1 Biceps, Day 2 Triceps, Day 3 Delts, etc. Can you give me some examples? Anybody ever do calves with this?
    i think its worthwhile to run in between cycles .. although i'm not sure how much it will help keep gains, but it SHOULD help keep you on the lean side

    1. this will not lead to any site specific growth .. i do inject in my bis and tris, etc. , but that's just because i use a slin pin, it doesn't hurt, and my delts, glutes, and quads are busy getting injected with the real deal
    2. yup
    3. a slin pin works just fine

    i do rotate sites between both bis, both tris, and quads (different spots on quads than i inject my gear in) ... its water based though so it disperses very quickly and you don't have to worry about an abscess unless you inject in the EXACT same spot 2x a day every day

  38. How long are you guys planning on taking this? Also I noticed on the instructions for mixing, it says take off the stoppers to mix the solvents. Since you inject this, i'm guessing you do not take of the stoppers, and just stick a needle in the dilutents and then stick it through the stopper in the powder to mix? Just checking if this is correct. Keep us updated on how well this works.

  39. i'll be using it for 3 months .. its already been 1 month

    and you are correct .. i just inject the BW into the vial

  40. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i'll be using it for 3 months .. its already been 1 month

    and you are correct .. i just inject the BW into the vial

    Is it worth it to buy from universal, or can I just buy gaba and filter it with dilutents? Not sure if it is more than that in it from universal.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PGH during PCT?
    By hamper19 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 10:25 AM
  2. Using PGH while cutting, along with IGF
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 11:58 PM
  3. Pgh
    By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 02:47 AM
  4. Pgh...
    By lifted in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 10:45 PM
  5. PGH/slin/aspiration questions
    By jxhopper in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 03:45 AM
Log in
Log in