Injecting IGF without wasting any of it...?

utk1976

Awards
Hey fellas. I hoping that some of the more experienced IGF researchers can help me out. I'm doing 100mcg/day of IGF, all at one time, right before bed. I draw it up into a 3/10 slin pin, then fill the remainder with BW.

Now here's the problem. When I push the plunger SLOWLY up to remove any remaing air, I invariably have a drop that forms on the end of the syrigne. I know it's only a drop, but I still hate to waste it. Is there a more efficient way to confirm that all of the air has been pushed out?

Also, is it really safe to pull from two vials and then inject? I mean, the needle is going to be quite dull after that, and plus a tiny bit of the rubber stopper may get pulled into the bore. Does anyone change needles, as with AAS?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

utk1976

Awards
always change your needle after drawing...dont use the same needle to draw and pin
Thanks Jmart. Unfortunately, I'm more confused. My pins are 29g x 1/2 Ulticare. The needle is fixed and can't be changed. I thought that this (or something similar) is what most everyone else was using. What do you use, if you don't mind my asking?

When using other products, I always change pins after drawing.

charger

Banned
Awards
If the vial is a good brand then the rubber stopper is nice and soft. Its common (not wise) practice for slin users to reuse the same needle a few times. So the question will be is how hard are the rubber stoppers!

You can buy just the needles in 29 and 30 gauge. But then that requires you to use a 3cc syringe.
The doc that did my gyno operations uses the same sryinge filled with lidocane and he just swaps the tip and puts it back in the cabnit!!!!

charger

Banned
Awards
let me hijack this thread since my question is the same as yours.

If I have igf-1 mixed with 2ml of BA. Can I draw up 1/4ml(120mcgs) of the Igf and fill the remainder of the 3ml syringe with Bac Water. And then use this solution/syringe for 3 daysjust by changing new pins. Is this stable for three days?

edit "The stuff will last a day or 2 tops once mixed with BW. I'd just use as much as you can over the next 2 days then dump it." looks like I found my answer.

utk1976

Awards
If the vial is a good brand then the rubber stopper is nice and soft. Its common (not wise) practice for slin users to reuse the same needle a few times. So the question will be is how hard are the rubber stoppers!

You can buy just the needles in 29 and 30 gauge. But then that requires you to use a 3cc syringe.
The doc that did my gyno operations uses the same sryinge filled with lidocane and he just swaps the tip and puts it back in the cabnit!!!!
Thanks for the info charger. I cannot verify the quality of the stopper, but the product is from a board sponsor, so I feel pretty good about it. Even though I have to pierce two stoppers before injecting, there is no pain due to dullness, since the pin is so small.

On a different note, I've been doing 100mcgs per day for 7 days haven't noticed any of the great "pumps" that other people talk about. It does seem to make me a little hungry and sleepy. I've still got 23 more days to go before I finish, but I hope the results begin to show... I'm impatient!

Stumbo

Awards
fill the syringe all the way up with BW or b12, the little bit that gets left behind wont have too much IGF in it

bmass

Awards
When you get an injection at a hospital they never change needles they use the same to draw and inject so it isnt always necessery

freakyguy

Awards
When you get an injection at a hospital they never change needles they use the same to draw and inject so it isnt always necessery
Yep you are right and they also shove it in you ass---- Hurts like a mo fo!!!! Dont know about you but I dont like the pain....... IMO

charger

Banned
Awards
This is my method.

I keep an u-100 pin to draw up the IGF. I then take 3ml pin and draw up 1ml of BaW. I remove the needle and squirt in the IGF-1. I then put a new 30 gauge 1/2" needle on the 3ml sryinge and flip in over ASAP. In hopes of keeping the IGF towards the pin. clean injection area and inject. I will re-use the u-100 pin becuase it nevers gets dirty.

bmass

Awards
Yep you are right and they also shove it in you ass---- Hurts like a mo fo!!!! Dont know about you but I dont like the pain....... IMO
I love the pain and when the nurse gives me a good spanking(joking)