Ageforce Maximise patchs, Any users?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Regarding ageforce Maximise patchs, Whats your guys thoughts on the product?

There is info on the forum but would like more input. Seen the product before but never relaised what it was and i'm not in a position to inject ED multiple times. So look promising.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you read the logs? Great reviews so far and members have fantastic results!

regdabyenoh

Awards
Have you read the logs? Great reviews so far and members have fantastic results!
Yeah just on other forums theres very different opinions, I trust this forum more though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah just on other forums theres very different opinions, I trust this forum more though.
For sure bro. I've been on other forums and anabolic minds has the most experienced, intelligent, and educated individuals around!

regdabyenoh

Awards
For sure bro. I've been on other forums and anabolic minds has the most experienced, intelligent, and educated individuals around!
True, its a rare forum because people actually discuss products not just buy it because it has ultra at the end of the name.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True, its a rare forum because people actually discuss products not just buy it because it has ultra at the end of the name.
You can always check out the AGEFORCE website to get all info about the different patches that we sell. AGEFORCE.com

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I won 60 days of patch during the football contest. Ran for 60 days and had great sleep, nothing else noticeable. Been on gharine for 2 weeks and have noticed great sleep. I use to get really bad shin splints and my right heal had bursitis since last Mother's Day. Been running with my boys baseball team and neither have been hurting. I think it is he gharine.