GHRP-6 antigonist & Clen- Extreme fatigue

freakyguy

Awards
Really dont expect anyone to reply to this, since it seems it is hard to get any type of reply but..
I have just finished a bottle of IBE labs GHRP on a test subject and found it to be quite the oposite of what
was expected in one particular area -EATING- This stuff made the subject eat and eat and eat. i thought it was
supposed to supress the appitite? The test subject administered 100mcg daily for ten days. It seemed as though
I (oops he) gained weight which could be all muscle but i did drop some pounds, I would say about 3lbs of fat. the test also included 100mcg of Clen. The test
stopped short of 14days of clen @100mcg due to the fact that one of the administered chemicals caused fatigue and made the subject extremely
tired in the middle of the day. It was as if he had no energy. Once carbs were administered energy levels came back up, but depleted rather quickly
Anybody else experience this?? Have suggestions of what was accuring? Will try GHRP antigonist again but for a month straight and would like
some feed back if anybody cares to reply. -Thanks-

iridiumblue

Awards
Really dont expect anyone to reply to this, since it seems it is hard to get any type of reply but..
I have just finished a bottle of IBE labs GHRP on a test subject and found it to be quite the oposite of what
was expected in one particular area -EATING- This stuff made the subject eat and eat and eat. i thought it was
supposed to supress the appitite? The test subject administered 100mcg daily for ten days. It seemed as though
I (oops he) gained weight which could be all muscle but i did drop some pounds, I would say about 3lbs of fat. the test also included 100mcg of Clen. The test
stopped short of 14days of clen @100mcg due to the fact that one of the administered chemicals caused fatigue and made the subject extremely
tired in the middle of the day. It was as if he had no energy. Once carbs were administered energy levels came back up, but depleted rather quickly
Anybody else experience this?? Have suggestions of what was accuring? Will try GHRP antigonist again but for a month straight and would like
some feed back if anybody cares to reply. -Thanks-
I am on clen and cytomel right now and I am having a midday crash also. I know it's the Clen, read in an article that it can cause this along with muscle atrophy(yikes!!) Every day on it, like clockwork, around three o'clock I snooze hard for about 1.5hrs. Days I am just on cytomel I am fine and am like a nitro induced freak with all the energy I have. I too eat a ton of carbs, but the crash and lulls are always there with clen. Did you build up to 100mg of clen or just start at that? Also are you breaking it up four times a day? Once a day will really knock the **** out of you! WB, Your not alone on the clen bro!

charger

Banned
Awards
that mid day crash could be blood sugar drop from a large high carb lunch. You can get one of those blood sugar checker to see how low your blood suger is.

freakyguy

Awards
I am on clen and cytomel right now and I am having a midday crash also. I know it's the Clen, read in an article that it can cause this along with muscle atrophy(yikes!!) Every day on it, like clockwork, around three o'clock I snooze hard for about 1.5hrs. Days I am just on cytomel I am fine and am like a nitro induced freak with all the energy I have. I too eat a ton of carbs, but the crash and lulls are always there with clen. Did you build up to 100mg of clen or just start at that? Also are you breaking it up four times a day? Once a day will really knock the **** out of you! WB, Your not alone on the clen bro!
Thank for the reply.... I appreciate the input. I had the exact same reaction as you are explaining, I worked my way up to 100mcg starting with 40 and increasing 20mcg till i reached 100mcg. I also took it all at once in the morning. I will be starting not this monay but next again and will try administering 4 time a day as you suggested. Thanks again.

freakyguy

Awards
that mid day crash could be blood sugar drop from a large high carb lunch. You can get one of those blood sugar checker to see how low your blood suger is.
Thank for replying. I don't have any type of high carb meals. I mostly keep it low, what I ment was that it seems only carbs help me from crashing so hard. at aound 1pm each day I get so fatigued i have to sleep for a couple f hours.
thanks bro