SLIN DOSAGE

NEMO1975

Awards
I'm usibg skin after workouts 3 times a week at a dosage of 10 iu, how long should I do this for and should I be dosing more often?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't start at 10ius, start at 4ius and work your way up .. are you using humalog or humalin R? have you done a TON of research because there is a LOT to know and doing this with 100% knowledge could easily lead to death ... seriously

NEMO1975

Awards
i HAVE DONE MY RFESEARCH AND i STARTED AT 2 IU AND WORKED MY WAY UP TO 10 AND i AM USING HUMULINR.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
No need to go over 10iu. Next time think about humalog instead. Also don't use longer than a month.

NEMO1975

Awards
but u think i should hit it more than 1x everyotherday

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
but u think i should hit it more than 1x everyotherday
It's recommended just 1x a day post workout, unless you workout later in the day. You do not want to take it 6-8 hours before you fall asleep (if your using a short release slin); you do not want to chance going hypo after falling asleep, you will NEVER wake up.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
No need to go over 10iu. Next time think about humalog instead. Also don't use longer than a month.
As long as he's not using it ALL THE TIME, he shouldn't need to cycle it. 3-4x a week forever is safe.

NEMO1975

Awards
I only take it 3x a week somtimes 4 if I have had an extra workout. what about running deca with slin?