Oratropin-1 Questions?

BoxingFool01

Awards
How's it going guys,long time lurker first time poster. Been thinking of trying a 4 week run with Oratropin-1. My current stats are

Height 5ft 7in
Weight:175@10-12% BF(personal estimate),Competition@160(Middleweight limit)
No prior AAS usage
Max Bench 275 for 1

I'm intrested in the hyperplasia that can be induced by usage of OT, and also the health benefits. My diet is very strict during when gearing up for a competition, off time I occasionally gain a few pounds. Working out consists of Upperbody and Lowerbody splits, 4 times a week (AM) followed with boxing at night. My questions are....

1.) Looking at the OT-1 logs people report increases of muscular endurance, can OT-1 effect cardiovascular endurance as well?

2.) I've had a few nagging injuries from my collegiate wrestling days (rotator cuff)(ankles), can OT-1 help with those?

3.) Would it be possible for OT-1 to increase speed,(I do plyos weeks prior to a fight) Seeing as it can increase the number of muscle cells?

-Sorry if any of this sounds like a stupid question, but i'm trying to do my homework.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I don't think thhere is enough reviews on it yet!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
For sure, esp. if you are using this sans AS.

Id definitely keep tabs on a log if you started one bro.

BoxingFool01

Awards
The more I keep reading about OT-1 the more I like it. I am worried however about going hypo in the middle of training. Weight lifting won't be a problem, but I only get one or two water breaks at the most during my 90-120min training sessions. Also if I run first thing in the AM on empty stomach, should I hold the OT-1 dose till after I get food in it?