My take on MK-677/GHAR1NE

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I learned the hard way, I will not take MK-677 ever again while dieting or cutting. I'm currently 6 weeks in my physique contest prep and have taken MK-677 since the first week. This stuff really takes a toll on my blood sugar, especially since I've started fasted cardio for 30 minutes in the mornings 4x a week. I've become extremely irritable between meals and it doesn't help that my adrenals aren't the strongest to deal with the stress of low blood sugar. Since adding in the DermaTren recently my irritability and lashing out at people has gotten a lot worse. Before when I took DermaTren I was a bit irritable but nothing like now when combined with MK677. I made the mistake last night and took 30mg of GHAR1NE thinking I would get better sleep. Sleep was very deep but I almost passed out this morning during my cardio as I just felt my blood sugar was too damn low. IGF really hits blood sugar hard and I'm really re-thinking ever taking HGH as I get older, honestly I've had better sleep with Somatomax. I've been somewhat disappointed as my joint pain really hasn't gotten better on lifts. I might try and use this when I bulk up and not have to watch calories so much. I'm taking plenty of cycle and liver support with the pro hormones I'm using.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have problems also with Low Blood Sugar, interested on hearing ideas on this.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I never understood until now the detrimental effects of low blood sugar have on the mind. Not worth it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I will find out.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I cut my mk677 run short because of the lethargy and messed up blood sugar.
Gains were great though, strength and mass went up fast, but the negatives were too much. No positive effects on joints, if anything made my problems worse.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gains were great though, strength and mass went up fast, but the negatives were too much. No positive effects on joints, if anything made my problems worse.
Was Sleep any Better ?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
The only attribute of the sleep I found was you really recall your dreams in great detail. One time, (I kid you not) I had a dream where I was an astronaut and I was in outer space. I took my helmet off and couldn't hardly breathe, I woke up suddenly and felt that same feeling for a brief moment. Very odd the games your head can play. Honestly never felt refreshed waking up, I know this is somewhat due to my poor adrenal function but I thought MK677 would help with that. Somatomax is my favorite when it comes to sleeping deep and feeling refreshed upon waking. I made the mistake of trying 30mg, you feel like absolute crap all day, so damn tired. I honestly don't think HGH is for anyone already making sufficient amounts of it already in the body, I might take it some day when I need to replace it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 57 years of age I think MK677 would be a help for me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 3 weeks in with Ghar1ne at 30mg/day and haven't had any problems that you've mentioned, aside from the lethargy (which seems to be doing better). The biggest thing for me is that I'm not a hungry person normally and this (for the first few weeks) had me ravenous, which isn't great for a cut lol. I've gotten a bit better, but I'm still hungrier than normal for sure.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Hunger pains are ridiculous on MK-677, never experienced hunger like this before even when taking AAS cycles in the past. Probably will only use it again during a bulk when I need the calories and want to eat a crap ton of food.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Was Sleep any Better ?
Can't say it was. I usually sleep like a baby. I pop some eca pwo in the afternoon, and time my sleep when the ec effect wears off. At this time I feel exhausted, some melatonin, ashwagandha and some hydroxyzine hydrochloride and I am completely out for the next 8 hours.

Mk might have made my sleep a bit different, with some more vivid dreams and stuff, but honestly, Im not so sure vivid dreams necessarily means better sleep.
No matter how much sleep I got on mk, the lethargy the day after was destroying me

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I hate the fact I swear this stuff makes you wake up during your sleep to use the bathroom. I cant prove this fact but every blog i read on MK says the same thing. Might be related to low blood sugar as your body releases adrenaline to overcome hypoglycemia.

dhickey

Awards
Should have read this before posting my own thread. 5 days in and I've had serious sides I thought might be from the MK-677. Extremely light-headed for two days now. Can't stand up without feeling like I'm going pass out. I've had issues with cortisol levels/blood sugar as well and IGF-1 is already in the higher range at 230 (results came after I have purchased the MK). Guess I should just stay away from it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I hate the fact I swear this stuff makes you wake up during your sleep to use the bathroom. I cant prove this fact but every blog i read on MK says the same thing. Might be related to low blood sugar as your body releases adrenaline to overcome hypoglycemia.
MK-677 has been shown to decrease insulin sensitivity for about 16 weeks (iirc) before going back to normal.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

I noticed the same thing as well, with the nightime bathroom breaks. Thankfully it subsided after a week to 10 days, otherwise it would have gotten old really quickly.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
He not a fan of the IGF effects on blood sugar. Made me irritable as hell when training for a show and sticking to a diet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed that also but I did not attribute it to the MK till I read your post

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
I ordered 2 months worth a day ago , after reading some research and good reports on mk677, now feeling a tad apprehensive after coming across this thread. How many mg's per day are you guys using? Cheers .

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20mg per day no sides!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In what way was your blood sugar affected? MK-677 actually causes REDUCED insulin sensitivity for the first few months at least.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about the bloat? Did your weight go up due to any water retention?
The first time I tried it I used an RC and started right at 30mg I gained like 10lbs of water in 5 days and quit the cycle. This time I started at 10mg for 2 weeks went to 20mg for 2 weeks and I believe I will move to 30mg very soon. I have had No Bloat, and no negative side to speak of. Very happy with this run.

renegadeguy

Awards
same experience here. i was going to take it for a year. 2 months in and one day i felt dizzy as ****. got some sugar in me and was fine. thought I was going diabetic. been off of it for about a month now. no blood sugar issues or lightheadedness anymore. go figure

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
same experience here. i was going to take it for a year. 2 months in and one day i felt dizzy as ****. got some sugar in me and was fine. thought I was going diabetic. been off of it for about a month now. no blood sugar issues or lightheadedness anymore. go figure
What's so odd is that MK-677 should cause slight hyperglycemia NOT hypoglycemia due to reduced insulin sensitivity for the first few months.

I've seen a couple of these reports though. Just not sure what the real cause is.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
While I can't say it isn't hypoglycemia it's most likely not. It's more than likely a result of an increase in ghrelin. That is why mk-667 makes people so hungry. Again only in theory but hyperglycemia shouldnt be an issue unless you have had some level of impaired insulin resistance prior. The bump in ghrelin and igf1 isn't huge on any of the bloods I've seen. If this could cause you to go hypo you would damn die on 10iu of hgh. Now granted if you take it everyday then eventually your blood lvl of hgh will lessen due to the negative feedback loop of increased igf1 but again your igf1 levels won't be crazy high especially on 10-30mg

darrenr

darrenr

Awards
5 days in now, no sides apart from a little Nauseous upon waking. No hunger , eating as normal. 30mg capsule each morning.