Should I get jino's or Ansomone?

It's pretty simple.. which would you use?

• JINTROPIN

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • ANSOMONE

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly certain both sources I have are legit. The cost between the 2 are very reasonable... Ansomone being slightly cheaper at 20ish cents less per IU.

Which would you use...

What have you used?

Need Input. I can't wait to long.. money tends to burn a hole in my pocket.. ;)

EDIT: I wrote 20ish% went It's really only 20cents cheaper... not even close to 20%. :p

Last edited:

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The person that chose Ansomone?

Any reason why? have you actually used it?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The person that chose Ansomone?

Any reason why? have you actually used it?
I chose Ansomone purely from a cost perspective. I've tried a kit of each and the results were the same. Although Jins are more common, Ansomone is good stuff and if i can get it for less $$ then i'm all over that.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I chose Ansomone purely from a cost perspective. I've tried a kit of each and the results were the same. Although Jins are more common, Ansomone is good stuff and if i can get it for less $$ then i'm all over that.
Thanks for that sikdogg. Between what you just said, and what I found out earlier below... it's obvious, that my only smart choice is Ansomone. Curious, how much did you run of both?

Well I was leaning toward Jino over Ansomone.. But things have definately changed at this point.

Well right now, It looks like the supplier of Jino does not offer any sort of credit on the hgh should customs seize it. (he does for all other products he sells. :() Makes me wonder why? The source is legit, but if he doesn't offer the 50% credit on the hgh.. is it because of its high seisure rate? I can't afford to loose a few thousand US dollars.

Ansomone has just earned mucho bonus points.. That supplier does offer 50% credit in case of siesure.. on top of that they ship express globaly with a tracking number so they don't require a customs letter. HUGE Advantage... and could save me a small fortune incase the worst should happen. And on top of that Ansomone is a little bit cheaper. :) (On top of that, they are my regular supplier, and I have recieved mucho packages with 100% success).

Hard to choose Jino now... :(

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I started with jins at 2iu ED for the first 2 weeks then went with 4iu ED 'til i ran out of jins. I continued with Ansomone at 4iu ED. I ended my cycle early due to work. I had to travel alot for a few weeks and was afraid to take it with me on a plane. I still have almost two complete kits of Ansomone and will prolly start up again soon.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started with jins at 2iu ED for the first 2 weeks then went with 4iu ED 'til i ran out of jins. I continued with Ansomone at 4iu ED. I ended my cycle early due to work. I had to travel alot for a few weeks and was afraid to take it with me on a plane. I still have almost two complete kits of Ansomone and will prolly start up again soon.
I asked my source about user feed back in regards to Ansomone... and they mentioned that some complained of red welts. Did you experience that? I read it elsewhere aswell.. but I understand it's either due to the dilutant that ships with it or something to do with the ecoli-bacteria that secretes the hgh...

Anyway to make a long story short? Did it leave red welts... and what dilutant did you use?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seeing as this is bumped up..

I might as well add I've been on anosmone HGH for what must be about 2 months now.. and I have not gotten any red welting.. and I'm using bw.

Rainer

Awards
Been on it for 5 days only and no welts at all and using the sterile water that came with it until my B. Water arrives.

Rainer

rodge nl.

Awards
Seeing as this is bumped up..

I might as well add I've been on anosmone HGH for what must be about 2 months now.. and I have not gotten any red welting.. and I'm using bw.
any updates???

-rodge

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm good... I'm nearing the end of 600iu's, and will be placing an order for Jino's today, so I'll be able to judge first hand if there is a difference. Only side that bothers me from time to time (also my shoulders, but not so bad lately), is my forearms hurt fairly good on the tail end of my 6 days on 2 days off schedule.

Last edited:

rodge nl.

Awards
any results from 600iu of ansomone??? fatloss or muscle gain? what were your doses used?

i'm about to order but not sure if sticking to jino or switch to ansomone. keep hearing things about ansomone being 192aa.but the price is so good,almost to good to be true.

-rodge

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any results from 600iu of ansomone??? fatloss or muscle gain? what were your doses used?

i'm about to order but not sure if sticking to jino or switch to ansomone. keep hearing things about ansomone being 192aa.but the price is so good,almost to good to be true.

-rodge
Sure, I've been gaining strength and muscle while loosing fat for over a year now... but It's hard to know what deserves how much credit.

I started at 3.75iu Ed, 4 days on, 1 day off... for 2 months or so... then I upped the dose to 5iu ED 6 days on 2 days off.

During those 2 months I was training with Bobo, and loosing close too 2 pounds a week while gaining strength... since then I left bobo, and started a cycle of test/tren/masteron enan, and I added igf at 50mcg 3weeks on 3 weeks off... I'm also taking t3 and melting point.

Starting the cycle my weight immediately jumped from about 272 - 290+... but at 285 pounds my waist is actually is actually 2 belt notches smaller then it was at 272 pounds. I have my diet down pat, and am now at 280 pounds upon rising, and believe I'm loosing approximately 2 pounds of fat a week.. but I'm still gaining quite a bit strength each time out at the gym.

I have not got any welting from the ansomone, I use bw to dilute it with... I do get sides as far as the soreness goes in my forearms and shoulders.. but I have nothing to compare it too unfortunately... I did place my order for jino's though today, so at least I'll be able to offer some feed back on that at some point.

Anyway, wish I could help more.. but as you can see I'm fairly busy as far as supplements go.. and I realize it's probably to much specially for someone that hasn't the incredible physic as you.. But I'm very serious about what I'm doing, and I'm determined to make huge changes and one day get really big.... Right now I'm planning about 1 year ahead, and at the end I'd like to be down to 10%BF and ready to get my loose skin cut off, and finally be able to eat to grow, instead of the never ending calorie deficit I've been working with since Feb 16 2004.

For what it's worth.. here's my current cycle log (hgh,igf,test,tren,t3,mp)... http://bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26565

Here's my previous cycle log (HGH,BOBO)... http://bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23703

And here's some pic's... This was pretty much just bobo and hgh

And this is me just prior to starting my current cycle at 272 pounds.

And this me, before I started changing my life.... (just incase you didn't see it)

Hopefully you get something useful out of this post.. lol

peace bro.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dollars is always a consideration.. but more so.. I wouldn't want to run hgh for a year straight with no breaks... I'd be worried I'd fuk up my own capacity to produce it.. a few days may or may not help in that regard. But I know for sure it does one thing... it allows sides to relax a bit.. a few days off and my forearms shoulders don't hurt so much anymore... No telling how bad the pain would get if I didn't stop?

Also I'm using 15iu vials at the moment.. so each vial gets me 3 days... I'm doing 6 days on (2 vials)... 2 days off... so I don't end up with part vials waiting for the off period.

peace.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Poo.. not to be a dick but you really might want to black out your face on those pictures.. all it takes is one person to recognize you and call LE..

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea.. Maybe I should... I just don't see Law enforcement really caring to much. Hmmm... Under cosideration.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. your call but I would seriously consider it with the way that things are going right now

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

hmmm. those sides sound scary. I have joint problems. any idea of what is a pain free dose? 2IU? 3IU? I'm having surgetry coming up and this is very high on my shopping list.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

hmmm. those sides sound scary. I have joint problems. any idea of what is a pain free dose? 2IU? 3IU? I'm having surgetry coming up and this is very high on my shopping list.
I think it's more tendon related then joint related.. but as far as pain free, only way you will find out is to try it... Obviously there it is dose dependent to some point... and I'd suspect your wouldn't hurt to much at 2 or 3 iu.. then again you might. Most of the time, the pain really isn't a problem.. just sucks for me most in the morning... If your predisposed to the pain it may be worse...

Let us know how it goes. :)

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Poo thats really impressive its great for you to make such a body change. You should really be proud of yourself. That right there is should be insipration for people. Big up's man!