New to Slin

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive read the stickies and all, Im wondering hwo important and if all you guys really do have someone watch you. I am fully aware of the side effects and wonderign if I could pick them up myself.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I haven't had anyone watch me, I've just been real careful. I use Humalog so its very fast acting. I'll take a high protein high carb shake when I do the injection, and I keep a bottle of gatorade with me in case I need it.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You will feel just a touch off after taking slin for a couple hours. You can feel yourself going hypo though, just drink a bit of gatorade if it starts to become annoying. Otherwise stick with the slower absorbing carbs.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be taking Humalog, so after my injecttion take a high carb/protein shake. What about after that? Also wat does your shake consist of?

fina1

Awards
I made someserious gains using slin. Back then there was no internet only muscle media 2000 and Dan Duchaine, who I met before he died. Use humilin R , start at 5iu post workout and you should already be using grapejuice and whey protein. Work your way up to 8-10 iu post workout, depending on your bodyweght. After your shot 10 grams simple sugar per iu of slin. You should already be getting at least 80 grams in your grape juice, if you go past 8 iu take more grape juice accordingly. 1.5 - 2 hours later have a well fueled meal and then 2- 3 hours late again. The slin should be peaked and finished. Dont miss meals, drink alcahol or use drugs. This is very serious business and the rewards are phenomenal. Be smart and careful.

I will be taking Humalog, so after my injecttion take a high carb/protein shake. What about after that? Also wat does your shake consist of?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can I use soda or gatorade? And this is post injection, right?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright got my Humalog I will be doing 4 IU's post workout directly after that I will take a protein shake and some creatine. What do you guys suggest for some good carbs? Half cup of rice?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
combo of dextrose and malto dextrose would probably be your best bet in your shake .. ten grams of carbs and (at least) ten grams of protein per IU of slin

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude, read the sticky! This information should be well known to you before you even think about using slin. It can be dangerous stuff. I don't use it myself but know a good deal about it. Just be sure to keep some sugar with you in case something goes wrong. I don't mean to preach or patronize but this stuff can kill you or at the very least black you out.

Post workout use grape juice as your carbs, and whey as your protein. Like glenihan said, 10 grams of each per IU of slin. The sticky has the proper nutrition guidelines for meals after that.

fina1

Awards
wtf

From what I have seen you post you need to take a long hard look at this before you begin.This **** can kill you and you just said I will have a protein shake with creatine. I am not flaming only WARNING YOU. Read the sticky.I care for our people. Fina1

Thanks for the posts guys, anymore?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I have seen you post you need to take a long hard look at this before you begin.This **** can kill you and you just said I will have a protein shake with creatine. I am not flaming only WARNING YOU. Read the sticky.I care for our people. Fina1
Maybe you misunderstood I was asking wat some good carsb would be to use, I understand where you are coming from. I didnt only say I was going to use a protein shake and creatine.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd limit the maltose/dextrose if you want to avoid getting a huge waist. Eat some moderate GI carbs (how much depends on your insulin sensitivity and what you've had to eat already recently - start at 10g/iu and work your way down as you figure yourself out) and sip some gatorade as you feel you need to in order to stay "normal". Of course this will be a touch more dangerous than just hogging down the carbs, but as long as you are responsible it should pose no real issue.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use a combo of dextrose, Malto, and Oatmeal.

When bulking, My shake contains:

10iu Humalog

15 grams dextrose (fast just in case)
30 grams Malto (Much easier on teeth)
2 cups Cups Instant Oatmeal or rolled oats.
75 grams Whey protein

Although now, that I'm cutting I use:

7.5iu Humalog

10 grams dextrose
1 cup instant Oatmeal or rolled oats
25 grams protein

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the posts, as of now thsi is the plan. Post workout Im going to start with 2iu of Humalog. 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 40 grams protein, creatine, and 10 grams dextrose.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
That'll work, just make a dextrose solution and keep it handy to counteract any hypo signs you notice. Just a sip or two is usually enough, just give it 5 mins and if you start to feel worse drink some more.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the post, Hopefully I can this underway soon. One last question all you guys inject in the lower stomach region right? I watched that video on insulin injections. They injected into the lower stomach so im assuming thats right.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
any where there's fat will work really .. stomach is the easiest

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can any of you suggest a good place to buy dextrose?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Protein factory.com or True Protein.com is where I buy mine..