Oratropin-1 combinations?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
would there be anything wrong with stacking something else such as PGH with this? I was thinking about taking the oratropin orally, and PGH Injectible

h19

Parteeman

Awards
I'm currently on exactly that stack. So far, I've experienced a consistent pump and solid level of energy and strength, but I'll keep you posted. Just started the stack on Friday of last week. Stay tuned.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok, try and take note of fat loss as that would be my main goal.

also how much are you running..and how long?

I am thinking 3 months worth of pgh, and 1 Oratropin kit

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
One kit will last you 2 weeks @ 1 pre-measured dose ED - why (other than expense) only 2 weeks on the one, yet 13 weeks on the other?

the anapolack

Awards
im doing dnp right now and though it seems to be more effective the sides seem worse

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
One kit will last you 2 weeks @ 1 pre-measured dose ED - why (other than expense) only 2 weeks on the one, yet 13 weeks on the other?

No reason other then expense to be honest. I mean a 3 month PGH kit is 72 bucks (plus 1 month free = 4 months)

15 days OT kit is 130. I've heard people getting decent results with pgh alone, so I figured starting off with both might work pretty well. If I have the cash on hand I might get two kits of OT. But really its only a price issue.

oh and personally I would never do DNP again. To much of a hassle, and to risky IMO

h19